If you are entering Russia through Saint Petersburg on a cruise, you can stay for up to 72 hours without the need for a visa, as long as you sleep on the cruise ship or in pre-approved hotel rooms coordinated by your travel agency.
If you do stay longer, you will need to get a visa first. If you need a visa, you should apply for your visa for Saint Petersburg online from any computer or smart device wherever you are in the world. For those who want to go to Saint Petersburg in Russia for tourism, quick business, or humanitarian work, the Saint Petersburg e-Visa grants you the ability to enter this amazing city through several approved points-of-entry, including Kaliningrad. All you need to apply is a valid passport, a passport photo, and an accepted method of payment.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) | The Saint Petersburg e-Visa Needs
The information below uses Mexico as an example. Not your country? Use our Visa Checker Tool to see the specifications involving a Saint Petersburg e-Visa for your nation.
What do I need to apply for a St. Petersburg e-Visa?
You don’t need much to apply for a visa online for Saint Petersburg.
You will need:
- A Valid Passport - Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months from your date of arrival in Saint Petersburg.
- A Digital Photo - Make sure you submit a passport-sized photo. You can easily get one taken at a drug store or local photography studio.
- Payment Method - We accept PayPal and popular credit/debit cards like Mastercard and Visa.
You should take a paper copy of your e-Visa with you in case you have trouble accessing it from your smart device.
How long does it usually take to process a visa online for Saint Petersburg?
There are 3 options for the processing speed of your Saint Petersburg e-Visa.
- Standard Processing will take up to 9 Business Days to process your visa application.
- Rush Processing will take up to 7 Business Days to process your visa application.
- Super Rush Processing will take up to 5 Business Days to process your visa application.
How much will my e-Visa for Saint Petersburg cost?
The total cost of your e-Visa with processing fees will be:
- USD 25.00 for Standard Processing;
- USD 40.00 for Rush Processing; and
- USD 50.00 for Super Rush Processing.
How many times can I enter St. Petersburg with an e-Visa?
You will have Single Entry into Saint Petersburg with your e-Visa.
When does my St. Petersburg e-Visa expire?
Mexico citizens using an e-Visa for St. Petersburg will have 30 days after issued before your visa expires.
How long can I stay in St. Petersburg with an e-Visa?
You can stay in St. Petersburg for a maximum of 8 days Per Entry.
Get St. Petersburg e-Visa Online Now - Cruise Visa Needs
There is so much to see once you get to Saint Petersburg. We here at iVisa can help you get one step closer by making the application process for your e-Visa to Saint Petersburg as secure and simple as possible. Our online application encrypts and protects your data from beginning to end. We promise it’ll be a breeze.
So, skip the embassy or consulate, and get your visa online on your own time.
Enjoy your trip!