Russian visas are available online for very few people, but you can get a Russia visa invitation online, which is a different type of document. It is essential that you keep that in mind. An invitation letter is a document required for a Russian visa application process. It will not help you cross the border. It is a simple means to an end.
iVisa can help you get a Russian visa invitation letter online. All you need to do is follow a simple set of instructions. As a result, you can get the document in as little as 30 minutes.
The first thing you need to do is make sure that you have everything that you need. iVisa will not ask for much. You only need to provide the following:
- Passport – if you want to apply for a Russian invitation letter, you need to hold a passport that is valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Russia. Do not forget to check the expiry date before you apply.
- Accommodation information – you need to have proof that you have a place to stay while in Russia. You do not have to book a hotel before you apply, but you need to be able to provide the accommodation information.
- Established travel dates – if you do not know the exact travel dates, you need to be able to provide the closest approximation possible. You do not have to book a flight before you apply.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the Russian invitation letter via e-mail in PDF format. You need to print it out in color before you take it to the consulate.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment so that you can use the one that is most convenient for you. Credit and debit cards are allowed, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
The next action your checklist is the application form. You should be able to complete it in no more than 20 minutes, but if you need some help, iVisa’s customer support is available non-stop and free of charge.
The form is broken down into three steps. The first one asks for general information about yourself and your trip. This is the moment when iVisa asks that you select a visa type and a processing time. Both aspects determine the cost of your Russian invitation letter. For each visa type, you have three options as far as the processing is concerned:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 24 hours, and you are charged $30.
- Rush processing – your invitation letter is ready within 12 hours, and you must pay $55.
- Super Rush processing – you receive your Russian invitation letter in just 30 minutes, but you need to pay $80.
Remember that the processing time options and fees above apply when you need a Tourist invitation letter with a single entry and a 30-day validity period. If you want a double-entry Tourist visa, things are slightly different:
- Standard – your application is processed within 24 hours, and you are charged $40.
- Rush – your invitation letter is ready within 6 hours, and you must pay $65.
- Super Rush – you receive your Russian invitation letter in just 30 minutes, but you need to pay $90. For a Business invitation letter, the following applies:
- Standard – your application is processed within 5 business days, and you are charged $80.
- Rush – your invitation letter is ready within 3 business days, and you must pay $105.
- Super Rush – you receive your Russian invitation letter in 2 business days, but you need to pay $130.
The second step of the application form consists of payment and revision, while the third requires you to upload the application’s supporting documents. When you are done, you are free to hit the submit button. Then all you have to do is wait for iVisa to send you the letter.
What you need to remember is that you can get a Russian visa invitation onlineand iVisa will make the entire process as accessible for you as possible.