Russia is the largest country in the world, are you thinking of visiting it? If so, and you are from Germany, this article is for you. At iVisa.com, we accompany you in your travel process for How can citizens of Germany enter Russia during coronavirus?
In answer to your question, it is important that you need to have the Invitation Letter. Let’s start this new experience!
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the COVID-19 restrictions to enter Russia?
As the COVID-19 restrictions are frequently changing depending on each country, Russia is not the exception. We invite you to check our product page.
Do I need to have an Invitation Letter to enter Russia if I am a German citizen?
Yes. German citizens need an Invitation Letter to visit Russia, even if it is for holidays or for business.
What type of Invitation Letter do I need?
The Invitation Letter is available for tourism and work. Depending on your needs, for your next trip to Russia.
What are the requirements for the Invitation Letter?
To have the Invitation Letter, you need to gather the following documents:
- Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
- Passport Personal Details Scan (if applicable)
- Proof of Accommodation (if applicable)
How long is the validity of an Invitation Letter for German citizens?
Like we said before, this is depending on which Invitation Letter you need. Tourism Invitation Letter or Business Invitation Letter. The validity of the Tourism Invitation Letter is:
- Invitation Letter, valid 30 days after arrival with a Single Entry.
- Invitation Letter, valid 30 days after arrival with Double Entry.
And the validity for the Business Invitation Letter is:
- Invitation Letter, valid for 1 year after arrival with Multiple Entry.
- Invitation Letter, valid for 3 years after arrival with Multiple Entry.
What is the time and cost of the process for the Invitation Letter?
The costs vary depending on which Invitation Letter you need, however, at iVisa.com, we think of you and your financial well-being.
For the Tourist Invitation Letter with a validity of 30 days but a single entry:
- Standard Processing: Get it in 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing: Get it in 6 hours - USD 45.00.
- With Super Rush Processing: Get it in 30 minutes - USD 70.00.
For the Tourist Invitation Letter with a validity of 30 days but a double entry:
- Standard Processing: Get it in 24 hours- USD 30.00.
- Rush Processing: Get it in 6 hours - USD 55.00.
With Super Rush Processing: Get it in 30 minutes - USD 80.00.
For you to have the Business Invitation Letter with a validity of 1 year and multiple entries.
- Standard Processing: Get it in 5 Business Days - USD 75.00.
- Rush Processing: Get it in 3 Business Days - USD 100.00.
- With Super Rush Processing: Get it in 1 Business Day - USD 125.00.
And for you to have the Business Invitation Letter with a validity of 3 years and multiples entries, we offer these options:
- Standard Processing: Get it in 5 Business Days - USD 200.00.
- Rush Processing: Get it in 3 Business Days - USD 250.00.
- With Super Rush Processing: Get it in 1 Business Day - USD 300.00.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
To give you the best service, we are always transforming and growing up to offer you the best service, so yes you can trust in us. To make you feel more comfortable, we invite you to check our reviews.
Here you will find our customer experiences and more information about us.
Where can I find more information?
You can find more information by contacting our amazing support service team, who will help you with this adventure to old Russia, starting with solving your doubts about everything related to How can citizens of Germany enter Russia during coronavirus?
Russia is a vast country with an incredible variety of landscapes, cultures, and people. It’s definitely worth it!
Here are some tips on what you should see when traveling through this beautiful country:
- 1) Moscow – The capital city of Russia is a fascinating place to explore. You can feel the history of this city all over the place and there are so many interesting sights to see.
- 2) St Petersburg – This Russian city will take your breath away. There are plenty of things to do here such as walking along the waterfront or going for a boat trip. The main landmark is the famous Hermitage museum, where you can go inside and learn more about Russian culture.
- 3) Krasnoyarsk – This Siberian city is located near the border with China and is a great stop if you’re heading towards Mongolia. The architecture of this city is unlike any other in Russia.
- 4) Yekaterinburg – Located in the Ural Mountains, this former royal city was once home to the Czars and is now the capital of the Urals region. Today, Yekaterinburg is known for the Sverdlovsk Pioneers Museum, which depicts the history of the region from the end of the 18th century until the beginning of the 20th century.
- 5) Novosibirsk - This is another Siberian city. Its name means New Siberia in English, and most people use it as a starting point to visit Lake Baikal and the surrounding regions to see the unique landscape of the Russian Far East.