The world is constantly changing and Russia is no exception. If you are from the United Kingdom and you want to travel to Russia and you have in mind the next questions: How can citizens of the United Kingdom enter Russia during coronavirus? Here we answer you!
You should know that you must have a Tourist Invitation Letter or Business Invitation Letter. At iVisa.com, we are here to help you through this process, so zero stress and save energy for your trip. Let's start with your adventure to explore this old country.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the COVID-19 restrictions to enter Russia?
As the COVID-19 restrictions are frequently changing, we recommend you check our product page to get up-to-date information about traveling to Russia.
Do I need to have an Invitation Letter to enter Russia if I am a citizen of the United Kingdom?
Yes. It is necessary that you have an Invitation Letter to enter Russia. But nothing to be nervous about, this process is very simple and easy. With iVisa.com It will only take a few minutes.
Exist two types of Invitation Letter to enter Russia. The Tourist Invitation Letter or Business Invitation Letter. You need to choose which one, you need to travel to. This depends on the reasons for your adventure in this country.
What are the requirements for the Invitation Letter?
To have the Invitation Letter you need to have the following documents:
- Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
- Passport Personal Details Scan (if applicable)
- Proof of Accommodation (if applicable)
How can citizens of the United Kingdom enter Russia during coronavirus? By getting the necessary requirements to apply for either: TheTourist Invitation Letter and the Business Invitation Letter.
How long is the Invitation Letter for United Kingdom citizens valid?
Russia makes it easier for you and offers you two options in the Tourist Invitation Letter.
- Invitation Letter, valid 30 days after arrival with a Single Entry.
- Invitation Letter, valid 30 days after arrival with Double Entry.
It's up to you! Think about your trip and choose the best for this new experience.
For the Business Invitation Letter, the government of Russia allows you to be in this country for 30 days after arrival, with Single Entry.
What is the time and cost for the Invitation Letter?
We think about your pocket so that you save more and can enjoy your trip. For this reason, we offer you 3 different alternatives for making this process with iVisa.com.
For the Tourist Invitation Letter with a validity of 30 days but a single entry, these options:
- Standard Processing of your Tourist Invitation Letter with a single entry, in 24 hours - USD $58.49.
- Rush Processing will complete your Tourist Invitation Letter with a single entry in 30 minutes - USD $179.49.
- With Super Rush Processing, your Tourist Invitation Letter with a single entry is ready in 6 hours - USD $112.49.
For the Tourist Invitation Letter with a validity of 30 days but a double entry, are these options:
- Standard Processing of your Tourist Invitation Letter with a double entry, in 24 hours - USD $58.49.
- Rush Processing will complete your Tourist Invitation Letter with a double entry in 6 hours - USD $112.49.
- With Super Rush Processing, your Tourist Invitation Letter is ready in 30 minutes - USD $179.49.
And of course, we process the Business Invitation Letter if is your case.
- Standard Processing of your Business Invitation Letter with a double entry, in 20 Business Days - USD $154.99.
- Rush Processing will complete your Business Invitation Letter with a double entry in 15 Business Days - USD $203.99.
- With Super Rush Processing, your Tourist Invitation Letter is ready in 13 Business Days - USD $273.99.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
You can trust iVisa.com to process your visa application quickly and efficiently. We've been around for nearly 15 years and are lucky enough to have supporters like you all over the world, who keep us running smoothly! We invite you to check our customer reviews. We are close to having your Invitation Letter.
Where can I find more information?
If you want to find more information about: How can citizens of the United Kingdom enter Russia during coronavirus? We have an excellent team willing to help you every second of the day. We are here for you! We recommend contacting our customer support team.
The Russian Federation is a large country with an area of 9,912,000 square kilometers and a population of 146 million people (according to the last census). It borders Kazakhstan, Belarus, Ukraine, Poland, Germany, Latvia, Estonia, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Lithuania, Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia. The capital city is Moscow.
Moscow has been called 'the heart of Russia' because it represents the spiritual core of the country as well as its political center. In addition, it's the largest city in Europe and one of the biggest cities in the world.
Russia is one of the most beautiful countries to visit on our list. Here we present you some fun facts about Russia:
- In St. Petersburg, Winter Palace was built in 1703 by Peter the Great. Not only the architecture but the art collections which are displayed to the public inside are amazing.
- Red Square is the center of Moscow and the largest square of Russia. Red Square played a significant role in the life of Russian citizens.
- In Novosibirsk, Volga River took millions of years to complete the journey to reach the ocean.
- Vladivostok is the capital city of Primorsky Krai. Many tourists travel from around the world to visit Lenin Mausoleum.
- Kazan Cathedral is part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site. Kazan Kremlin is located nearby.