If you are planning a trip to Russia, you most likely need to pay a visit to the nearest Russian embassy and apply for a visa. One of the requirements for a successful application process is the Russia invitation letter. iVisa can help you get that in maximum 24 hours.
What are the requirements for a Russia invitation letter?
The Russia invitation letter is not a very demanding document to obtain. iVisa asks for the following:
- Passport – if you want to apply for a Russian invitation letter, you need to hold a passport that is valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Russia. Do not forget to check the expiry date before you apply.
- Accommodation information – you need to have proof that you have a place to stay while in Russia. You do not have to book a hotel before you apply, but you need to be able to provide the accommodation information.
- Established travel dates – if you do not know the exact travel dates, you need to be able to provide the closest approximation possible. You do not have to book a flight before you apply.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the Russian invitation letter via e-mail in PDF format. You need to print it out in color before you take it to the consulate.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment so that you can use the one that is most convenient for you. Credit and debit cards are allowed, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
Russia invitation letter for visa application process – processing time and fees
The amount of money you spend on a Russia invitation letter depends on which type of visa you want to apply for t the embassy and the processing time you select during the online application process. For each visa type, there are three options as far as the processing time goes. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 24 hours, and you are charged $30.
- Rush processing – your invitation letter is ready within 12 hours, and you must pay $55.
- Super Rush processing – you receive your Russian invitation letter in just 30 minutes, but you need to pay $80.
The processing time options and fees above apply when you need a Tourist invitation letter with a single entry and a 30-day validity period. If you want a double-entry Tourist visa, things differ:
- Standard – your application is processed within 24 hours, and you are charged $40.
- Rush – your invitation letter is ready within 6 hours, and you must pay $65.
- Super Rush – you receive your Russian invitation letter in just 30 minutes, but you need to pay $90. For a Business invitation letter, the following applies:
- Standard – your application is processed within 5 business days, and you are charged $80.
- Rush – your invitation letter is ready within 3 business days, and you must pay $105.
- Super Rush – you receive your Russian invitation letter in 2 business days, but you need to pay $130.
The online application form
There is one last thing you need to do, and that is to fill in an application form. The first should not cause any headaches, but if you need help, iVisa provides 24/7 customer support.
The form has three simple steps. The first asks for general information, and here is the moment when you need to select a visa type and a processing time. The second step consists of payment and revision, while the third requires you to upload your application’s supporting documents. Once all three steps are complete, you are done. iVisa manages the rest.
As you can see, getting a Russia invitation letter for the visa application process that happens later at the Russian embassy is almost effortless. iVisa makes sure of that.