Russia is famous for several things and one of them is the Matryoshka doll, more commonly known as Russian dolls. These special wooden dolls represent a traditional Russian woman and it’s a regular purchase by international visitors. These dolls have been around since 1890 and you can also get your hands on them if you travel to Russia.
Citizens of Switzerland can visit Russia just by applying for the Russia Vladivostok e-Visa. This electronic visa just requests completion of an online form that can be easily done with iVisa.com.
iVisa.com is offering a fast, simple and 100% trustable service for your Russia e-Visa, that you can get here. Ready to see some real Matryoshka dolls in Russia? Then continue reading about the e-Visa process.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is a Russia e-visa?
The Russia e-Visa is an electronic process that simplifies the entry requirements to Russia. Forget about the extensive paperwork, interviews at the consulate, and long waiting periods. Now this 100% online process can get you a Russian e-Visa in just a few days. There are three e-Visas available:
- Kaliningrad e-Visa
- Saint Petersburg e-Visa
- Far East (Vladivostok) e-Visa.
Ready to go to Russia? Because we are ready to help. Go to the application page now!
Can citizens of Switzerland apply for an e-Visa?
Yes, Switzerland is among the 53 countries that can apply for the three Russia e-Visas, Kaliningrad e-Visa, the Saint Petersburg e-Visa, and the Far East (Vladivostok) e-Visa. Remember that each e-Visa refers to a specific region in Russia, so check your itinerary to see which ones best suit you.
Not sure about the e-Visas? Get in touch with iVisa.com’s customer service for any questions.
How long are the e-Visas valid for?
The Russia Vladivostok e-Visa is valid for 8 days Per Entry with a Single Entry. The e-Visa document should be used within 30 days after issued from the issue date. The Russia e-Visas are meant for tourism, business, and humanitarian purposes.
iVisa.com also gives you the option to apply for an Invitation Letter, which is necessary for the traditional visas to enter Russia. If you want to stay longer or get multiple entries, then the Invitation Letter is the best choice for you.
What information should I provide for the Russia e-Visa?
Have to hand, these important requirements:
- Passport, make sure to have a clear scan showing your picture and personal information.
- Return flight, the Russian immigration authorities request a return ticket so they are sure you won’t be overstaying in Russia.
- Accommodation, a hotel or Airbnb reservation is adequate.
- Email address, this is relevant to get your e-Visa directly to your valid email.
- Payment options, payment can be done through your Paypal account or with a credit/debit card.
This is an easy process! Get your e-Visa with iVisa.com!
How long does it take to get the e-Visa?
According to your time and budget, you can select any of the next options:
- Standard service, pay only USD 25.00 to get your Russia e-Visa in 9 days.
- Rush service, for a USD 40.00 fee, we will work on your document for 7 days.
- Super rush service, for the quickest option you will pay USD 50.00 so your document is ready in 5 days.
Once you start the application process for any of the e-Visas, Kaliningrad e-Visa, the Saint Petersburg e-Visa, and the Far East (Vladivostok) e-Visa, you will be given the option to choose between those processing times.
Get in touch with iVisa.com’s support agents in case you have doubts around iVisa.com’s fee.
What exactly is the procedure to get the Russia e-Visa?
- First, answer all the questions in the electronic form and pick a processing time.
- Second, double-check your information and try not to leave blank spots. Proceed to pay with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Third, attach the documents required, such as your passport scan.
This is all you need to do! Apply now!
How will I get my e-Visa?
The Russia Vladivostok e-Visa will be sent to your email address, the one you specify in your application. Once you have the e-Visa in your email inbox either you print it or save it to a personal electronic device so it can be easily shown to airport officers. This will be the only requirement to have a smooth entry to Russia.
How trustable is iVisa.com?
100% trustable. iVisa.com is an experienced company in all sorts of travel procedures, such as the Russia e-Visas. iVisa.com is proud to work with the best safety guidelines within its platforms and teams. Read about our customers’ opinions so you are sure you are making the right decision.
Who can I contact for further information?
You can contact our team of customer service agents that will gladly help you with any inquiries about the Kaliningrad e-Visa, the Saint Petersburg e-Visa, or the Far East (Vladivostok) e-Visa.
Continue by applying now to get your Russia e-Visa!