Are you planning a business trip to Russia? Then chances are that you need to apply for a Business visa. There are very few visa-exempt nationalities and the electronic visa is, again, available to few people. So, what is your choice? You need to go to the nearest Russian embassy and apply for a visa there. However, one of the required documents for the application process is a Russian Business visa invitation letter. iVisa may not be able to help you get the visa itself, but we can facilitate the process of getting an invitation letter.
What are the requirements for a Russian Business Visa invitation letter?
When you apply with iVisa, the list of requirements is not very long, and the chances of you already having what you need are pretty good. You will need the following:
- Passport – if you want to apply for a Russian Business visa invitation letter, you need to hold a passport that is valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Russia. Do not forget to check the expiry date before you apply.
- Accommodation information – you need to have proof that you have a place to stay while in Russia. You do not have to book a hotel before you apply, but you need to be able to provide the accommodation information.
- Established travel dates – if you do not know the exact travel dates, you need to be able to provide the closest approximation possible. You do not have to book a flight before you apply.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the Russian Business visa invitation letter via e-mail in PDF format. You need to print it out in color before you take it to the consulate.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment so that you can use the one that is most convenient for you. Credit and debit cards are allowed, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
The online application form
As soon as you realize that you have everything you need, you can proceed to fill in the application. The form is short and straightforward, but if you need assistance along the way, iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal 24/7.
You need to complete three steps. The first one asks for your personal information, some details about your travels, and passport info. At the same time, you need to select a processing time and a visa type. When it comes to visa type, you must choose ‘Business invitation letter,’ and as for processing, iVisa gives you three options. Keep in mind that your choice determines the cost of your Russian Business Visa invitation letter. Your choices are as follows:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 5 business days, and you are charged $80.
- Rush processing – your invitation letter is ready within 3 business days, and you must pay $105.
- Super Rush processing – you receive your Russian invitation letter in 2 business days, but you need to pay $130.
The second step of the application form requires you to handle the payment and revise your form so that there are no mistakes that can invalidate your visa. Lastly, the third step expects you to upload the documentation that supports your form. When you are finished, just submit your application, and you are done.
Please keep in mind that your Russian Business Visa invitation letter does not guarantee a visa. Also, you cannot travel to Russia using only the letter we send you. You are still required to go to the Russian embassy with all the required documents and submit a visa application.