Citizens of Germany will be able to enter Russia with a simplified visa that will be available soon.
This simplified visa will be much easier to obtain and will also allow citizens of 53 other countries to be in Russia for a longer period of time. It will also be multiple-entry.
By doing this, the Russian Government aims to reduce the global criticisms about Russian visas being hard to obtain.
The silver lining is that you don’t have to wait until next year to get a Russia Vladivostok eVisa to travel to Russia during what’s left of 2020. You can easily process yours with the help of iVisa.com and get it just before your trip.
Learn all about this topic: Is there a Russia Vladivostok e-Visa for citizens of Germany? by reading our FAQs!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a Russia Vladivostok e-Visa for citizens of Germany?
Yes, it is! It is a travel document that allows you to visit only the Vladivostok area by having an eVisa.
What is a Russian eVisa?
The Russia eVisa is an official travel permit that allows certain travelers to enter and travel within Russia for tourist, business, or humanitarian purposes. Usually, this visa allows the traveler to stay in Russia for up to 8 days per entry.
To see more information about this topic: Is there a Russia Vladivostok e-Visa for citizens of Germany? Continue reading
What items are required to apply for any Russian eVisa online?
You only need to provide us with the following documents for you to easily apply for your electronic visa through our protected platform:
- Passport scan: we need you to send a scan of your valid passport.
- Return flight ticket: please note that this travel document is valid for 30 days after being issued, meaning that you can only remain in Russia for a short period of time on each entry.
- Accommodation proof: this can be your hotel or an AIRBNB reservation.
- Valid email address: our team of professional reviewers will send this document directly to your email.
- Method of payment: you will be allowed to pay with a valid credit or debit card.
Get more info about this topic: Is there a Russia Vladivostok e-Visa for citizens of Germany? by reading below.
What are the standard procedure times and fees to get my eVisa?
We really get why these are the main concerns. Fortunately, iVisa.com has created a fast and reliable system for you to easily apply. Here are the processing times for you to pick the one that is most helpful for your travel needs:
- Standard Procedure Time – 9 days - USD 25.00
- Rush Procedure Time – 7 days - USD 25.00
- Super Rush Procedure Time – 5 days - USD 25.00
How do I exactly process the Russia Vladivostok e-Visa for citizens of Germany?
Once you’ve submitted your application to iVisa.com, you’ll enjoy the simplest way to get your travel item from the comfort of home. Plus, iVisa.comThe platform is extremely secure.
- First, Fill out your application form here. Now, choose the processing time that best fits your traveling needs.
- Second, double-check the information you’ve submitted by verifying that it is correct. Next, you can complete the online payment with your valid credit or debit card.
- Third, upload your passport scan or any other documents if required. Lastly, you’ll deliver the online form by clicking the “submit” button.
As soon as you submit the form, iVisa.com’s professional agents will handle your application and send you the electronic visa as a landing authorization to your email.
Get more help about this topic: Is there a Russia Vladivostok e-Visa for citizens of Germany? in the lines below.
How secure is it to use iVisa.com?
iVisa.com’s platform is very reliable. Although we are not affiliated with the Government of Russia in any way, we are an official travel company with an amazing review team that will take care of your application the best way we can.
See more info about this question: Is there a Russia Vladivostok e-Visa for citizens of Germany? below.
Can I contact your agents if I have questions?
Yes! You can get in touch with any of our wonderful agents whenever you need it. Our insightful customer service agents are keen to solve any of your needs related to this topic: Is there a Russia Vladivostok e-Visa for citizens of Germany?. You can also contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Russia is a very popular country thanks to its capital city, Moscow, as well as other important highlights like Saint Petersburg, the Orthodox churches, many museums, and incredible nature.
One of Russia’s most popular places is The Hermitage Museum, in Saint Petersburg. This museum is one of the largest art galleries in the world. It is made up of six buildings located on the banks of the Neva River, and the most important of them is the Winter Palace because it was the official residence of the former tsars.
The Red Square is another must-see in Russia. It is the most famous square in Moscow in the district of Kitay-górod. The most exact translation of the name would be "Beautiful Square". This square has been included, together with the Kremlin, in the list of World Heritage Sites by UNESCO since 1990.
The Kremlin is probably one of the most iconic buildings. It is a group of civil and religious buildings placed in the center of Moscow, viewing the Moskva River in the south, Red Square in the east, and the Alexander Garden in the West.