The Kaliningrad Oblast Region was once part of the USSR and is now under the authority of the Russian Federation. Kaliningrad, or “Little Russia,” is nestled between Poland and Lithuania and requires a special visa for entry for Andorran citizens.
Beginning on July 1, 2019, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia began allowing citizens of 53 countries, including Andorra, to apply for Kaliningrad e-Visas online. This digital process allows for faster processing and saves you time and effort.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Kaliningrad e-Visa
How long will it take for iVisa to process my Kaliningrad e-Visa application?
If you are from Andorra, you have three processing speeds you can choose from. To get the Kaliningrad e-Visa fast, be sure to select Super Rush processing.
If you choose Standard processing, it will take a maximum of 9 Business Days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you choose Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 7 Business Days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you choose Super Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 5 Business Days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
How much does a Kaliningrad e-Visa cost?
Your Kaliningrad e-Visa will cost:
- USD 25.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 40.00 for Rush processing.
- USD 50.00 for Super Rush processing.
How many times can I enter the Kaliningrad Region with my e-Visa?
Your Kaliningrad e-Visa gives you Single Entry into Kaliningrad.
Do I need to enter Kaliningrad through a specific port of entry?
Yes. The Kaliningrad e-Visa for Andorran citizens will only be accepted at the following entry points:
- Kaliningrad Airport (Khrabrovo)
- Mamonovo Railway Station
- Sovetsk Railway Station
- Bagrationovsk Land Route
- Gusev Land Route
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gzhekhotki)
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gronovo)
- Morskoye Land Route
- Pogranichnyy Land Route
- Sovetsk Land Route
- Chernyshevskoye Land Route
- Kaliningrad Sea Port
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Baltiysk
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Svetly
When does my e-Visa expire?
Your e-Visa for Kaliningrad expires 30 days after arrival.
How long can I stay in Kaliningrad with an e-Visa?
You can vacation or do business in Kaliningrad for up to 8 days Per Entry.
What documents do I need for the application?
All citizens of Andorra must have the following documents either for filling out the online Kaliningrad e-Visa application, for entry into Kaliningrad, or both.
- Valid Passport - To enter the Region, you must have a passport that is valid for six months from the time you plan to leave Kaliningrad. You will also need one blank page for stamping.
- Travel Itinerary - Immigration officers at the ports of entry into Kaliningrad will want to check your travel plans to make sure you are leaving the Region before your visa expires.
- Digital Photo - This photo must have been taken in the last 3 months.
- Payment Method - You can pay for the application with either a credit/debit card or with your PayPal account.
The Best e-Visa Choice for Andorrans Going to Kaliningrad
If you plan to visit the Kaliningrad region, we hope you choose iVisa for your fast and secure digital visa application. You can fill out the application from your smartphone, computer, or tablet right now.
Enjoy your visit to the Kaliningrad Region, and safe travels!