The Kaliningrad Oblast Region once was part of the USSR and is now under the jurisdiction of the Russian Federation. Kaliningrad is situated between Poland and Lithuania and requires a special visa for entry for citizens of Austria.
Since July 1, 2019, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia has permitted citizens of 53 countries, including Austria, to apply for Kaliningrad e-Visas online. This electronic method allows for faster processing and will save you effort and time.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Kaliningrad e-Visa
How long will it take for iVisa to process my Kaliningrad e-Visa application?
If you are a citizen of Austria, then you'll have three processing speeds from which to choose. To get a Kaliningrad e-Visa quickly, make sure to select Super Rush processing.
If you choose Standard processing, it will take a maximum of 9 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you choose Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 7 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you choose Super Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 5 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
How much does a Kaliningrad e-Visa cost?
Your Kaliningrad e-Visa will cost:
- USD 25.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 35.00 for Rush processing.
- USD 50.00 for Super Rush processing.
How many times can I enter the Kaliningrad Region with my e-Visa?
Your Kaliningrad e-Visa gives you Single Entry into Kaliningrad.
Do I need to enter Kaliningrad through a specific port of entry?
Yes. The Kaliningrad e-Visa for citizens of Austria can only be accepted at the following points of entry:
- Kaliningrad Airport (Khrabrovo)
- Mamonovo Railway Station
- Sovetsk Railway Station
- Bagrationovsk Land Route
- Gusev Land Route
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gzhekhotki)
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gronovo)
- Morskoye Land Route
- Pogranichnyy Land Route
- Sovetsk Land Route
- Chernyshevskoye Land Route
- Kaliningrad Sea Port
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Baltiysk
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Svetly
When does my e-Visa expire?
Your e-Visa for Kaliningrad expires 30 days after arrival.
How long can I stay in Kaliningrad with an e-Visa?
You can vacation or do business in Kaliningrad for up to 8 days Per Entry.
What documents do I need for the application?
All citizens of Austria must have the following documents either for filling out the online Kaliningrad e-Visa application, for entry into Kaliningrad, or both.
- Valid Passport - To enter Kaliningrad, you will need to have a passport that is valid for six months from the time you intend to leave. For stamping, you will need to have at least one blank page.
- Travel Itinerary - Immigration officials will need to verify your travel arrangements at the points of entry to Kaliningrad to confirm that you leave the region before the expiration date of your visa.
- Digital Photo - This photo must have been taken in the last 3 months.
- Payment Method - You can use either a credit/debit card or PayPal account to pay for your e-Visa application.
The Best e-Visa Choice for Citizens of Austria Going to Kaliningrad
If you plan to visit the Kaliningrad region, we hope you choose iVisa for your fast and secure electronic visa application. You can complete your application from a mobile phone, pc, or tablet right now.
Enjoy your visit to the Kaliningrad Region, and have a safe trip!