Formerly part of the U.S.S.R., the Kaliningrad Region is now an exclave of the Russian Federation. Kaliningrad is situated between Poland and Lithuania and requires a unique entry visa for residents of Bahrain.
The Russian Foreign Ministry has allowed residents of 53 nations, including Bahrain, to apply for Kaliningrad e-Visas online since July of 2019. This electronic process enables quicker processing and will save you time and effort.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Kaliningrad e-Visa
How long will it take for iVisa to process my Kaliningrad e-Visa application?
If you're a Bahraini citizen, you'll have three processing speeds to choose from. Select Super Rush processing to get a Kaliningrad e-Visa quickly.
If you choose Standard processing, it will take a maximum of 9 Business Days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you choose Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 7 Business Days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you choose Super Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 5 Business Days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
How much does a Kaliningrad e-Visa cost?
Your Kaliningrad e-Visa will cost:
- USD 25.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 40.00 for Rush processing.
- USD 50.00 for Super Rush processing.
How many times can I enter the Kaliningrad Region with my e-Visa?
Your Kaliningrad e-Visa gives you Single Entry into Kaliningrad.
Do I need to enter Kaliningrad through a specific port of entry?
Yes. The Kaliningrad e-Visa for citizens of Bahrain can only be accepted at these entry points:
- Kaliningrad Airport (Khrabrovo)
- Mamonovo Railway Station
- Sovetsk Railway Station
- Bagrationovsk Land Route
- Gusev Land Route
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gzhekhotki)
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gronovo)
- Morskoye Land Route
- Pogranichnyy Land Route
- Sovetsk Land Route
- Chernyshevskoye Land Route
- Kaliningrad Sea Port
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Baltiysk
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Svetly
When does my e-Visa expire?
Your e-Visa for Kaliningrad expires 30 days after arrival.
How long can I stay in Kaliningrad with an e-Visa?
You can vacation or do business in Kaliningrad for up to 8 days Per Entry.
What documents do I need for the application?
All citizens of Bahrain must have the following documents either for filling out the online Kaliningrad e-Visa application, for entry into Kaliningrad, or both.
- Valid Passport - To enter Kaliningrad, you will need a passport that is valid for six months from the time you plan to leave the Region. You will need to have one blank page for stamping.
- Travel Itinerary - Immigration authorities at the points of entry into Kaliningrad will need to check your travel arrangements to ensure you are planning to leave the Region before your visa expires.
- Digital Photo - This photo is required to have been taken in the last 3 months.
- Payment Method - You can pay for the application with either a credit/debit card or with your PayPal account.
The Best e-Visa Choice for Citizens of Bahrain Going to Kaliningrad
If you are planning to visit the Kaliningrad region, we hope you will select iVisa for your quick and secure online visa application. You can now finish your request from a mobile phone, PC, or tablet.
We hope you enjoy your time in the Kaliningrad Region!