Formerly part of the U.S.S.R., the Kaliningrad Oblast Region is now under the authority of the Russian Federation. Kaliningrad is positioned between Poland and Lithuania and requires a special entry visa for Belgian citizens. Since July 2019, the Russian Foreign Ministry has allowed citizens of 53 countries, including Belgium, to submit an application for a Kaliningrad e-Visa.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Kaliningrad e-Visa
How long will it take for iVisa to process my Kaliningrad e-Visa application?
If you're a citizen of Belgium, you'll have three processing speeds to choose from. Select Super Rush processing to get a Kaliningrad e-Visa quickly.
If you choose Standard processing, it will take a maximum of 9 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you choose Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 7 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you choose Super Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 5 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
How much does a Kaliningrad e-Visa cost?
Your Kaliningrad e-Visa will cost:
- USD 25.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 40.00 for Rush processing.
- USD 50.00 for Super Rush processing.
How many times can I enter the Kaliningrad Region with my e-Visa?
Your Kaliningrad e-Visa gives you Single Entry into Kaliningrad.
Do I need to enter Kaliningrad through a specific port of entry?
Yes. The Kaliningrad e-Visa for citizens of Belgium can only be accepted at these entry points:
- Kaliningrad Airport (Khrabrovo)
- Mamonovo Railway Station
- Sovetsk Railway Station
- Bagrationovsk Land Route
- Gusev Land Route
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gzhekhotki)
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gronovo)
- Morskoye Land Route
- Pogranichnyy Land Route
- Sovetsk Land Route
- Chernyshevskoye Land Route
- Kaliningrad Sea Port
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Baltiysk
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Svetly
When does my e-Visa expire?
Your e-Visa for Kaliningrad expires 30 days after arrival.
How long can I stay in Kaliningrad with an e-Visa?
You can vacation or do business in Kaliningrad for up to 8 days Per Entry.
What documents are required for my e-Visa application?
All citizens of Belgium must have the following documents either for filling out the online Kaliningrad e-Visa application, for entry into Kaliningrad, or both.
- Valid Passport - To enter Kaliningrad, you will need a passport that is valid for six months from the time you plan to leave the Region. You will need to have one blank page for stamping.
- Travel Itinerary - Immigration authorities will need to check your travel arrangements at the points of entry to Kaliningrad to make sure that you leave the region prior to the expiration date of your visa.
- Digital Photo - This photo must have been taken in the last 3 months.
- Payment Method - You can use either a credit/debit card or your PayPal account to pay for the application.
The Best e-Visa Choice for Citizens of Belgium Going to Kaliningrad
If you're planning to visit the Kaliningrad Oblast Region, we hope you'll pick iVisa for your fast and safe internet visa application. You can complete your request from a portable device, PC, or tablet.
We hope you enjoy your trip. Safe travels!