The Kaliningrad Oblast Region, formerly part of the U.S.S.R., is now under the power of the Russian Federation. Kaliningrad is located between Poland and Lithuania on the Baltic Sea. This territory requires a special entry visa for citizens of Bulgaria.
Since July 2019, the Russian Foreign Ministry has allowed citizens of 53 countries, including Bulgaria, to [apply for an e-Visa] to visit Kaliningrad.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Kaliningrad e-Visa
How long will it take for iVisa to process my Kaliningrad e-Visa application?
If you are a citizen of Bulgaria, you will have three processing speeds to choose from. To get a Kaliningrad e-Visa fast, choose Super Rush processing.
If you choose Standard processing, it will take a maximum of 9 Business Days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you choose Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 7 Business Days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you choose Super Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 5 Business Days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
How much does a Kaliningrad e-Visa cost?
Your Kaliningrad e-Visa will cost:
- USD 25.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 40.00 for Rush processing.
- USD 50.00 for Super Rush processing.
How many times can I enter the Kaliningrad Region with my e-Visa?
Your Kaliningrad e-Visa gives you Single Entry into Kaliningrad.
Do I need to enter Kaliningrad through a specific port of entry?
Yes. The Kaliningrad e-Visa for travelers from Bulgaria can only be accepted at these entry points:
- Kaliningrad Airport (Khrabrovo)
- Mamonovo Railway Station
- Sovetsk Railway Station
- Bagrationovsk Land Route
- Gusev Land Route
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gzhekhotki)
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gronovo)
- Morskoye Land Route
- Pogranichnyy Land Route
- Sovetsk Land Route
- Chernyshevskoye Land Route
- Kaliningrad Sea Port
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Baltiysk
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Svetly
When does my e-Visa expire?
Your e-Visa for Kaliningrad expires 30 days after arrival.
How long can I stay in Kaliningrad with an e-Visa?
You can vacation or do business in Kaliningrad for up to 8 days Per Entry.
What documents are required for my e-Visa application?
All Bulgarian travelers must have the following documents either to complete the online application for their Kaliningrad e-Visa, to enter Kaliningrad, or both:
- Valid Passport - To enter Kaliningrad, you will need a passport that is valid for six months from the time you plan to leave the Region. You will need to have one blank page for stamping.
- Travel Itinerary - Immigration officials will need to check your travel plans at the Kaliningrad entry point to ensure that you intend to exit the region before your visa expires.
- Digital Photo - This photo must have been taken in the last 3 months.
- Payment Method - You securely can pay for you e-Visa application using either a credit/debit card or your PayPal account.
The Best e-Visa Choice for Citizens of Bulgaria Going to Kaliningrad
If you intend to visit the Kaliningrad Oblast Region, we hope you will pick iVisa for your quick and safe online visa application. You can now complete your application from either a mobile device, PC or tablet.
We hope that you enjoy your journey!