The Kaliningrad Oblast Region, which used to be part of the U.S.S.R., is now under the authority of the Russian Federation. Kaliningrad is situated between Poland and Lithuania and requires a special entry visa for Chinese citizens.
The Russian Foreign Ministry has permitted citizens from 53 countries, including China, to apply for a Kaliningrad e-Visa since July of 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Kaliningrad e-Visa
How long will it take to process my Kaliningrad e-Visa application?
If you are a Chinese citizen, you will have three processing rates to choose from. Choose Super Rush processing to get your Kaliningrad e-Visa quickly.
If you choose Standard processing, it will take a maximum of 9 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you choose Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 7 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you choose Super Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 5 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
What is the price of a Kaliningrad e-Visa?
For travelers from China, the Kaliningrad e-Visa will cost:
- USD 25.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 40.00 for Rush processing.
- USD 50.00 for Super Rush processing.
How many times can I enter the Kaliningrad Region with my e-Visa?
Your Kaliningrad e-Visa gives you Single Entry into Kaliningrad.
Do I need to enter Kaliningrad through a specific port of entry?
Yes. The Kaliningrad e-Visa for travelers from China can only be accepted at these ports of entry:
- Kaliningrad Airport (Khrabrovo)
- Mamonovo Railway Station
- Sovetsk Railway Station
- Bagrationovsk Land Route
- Gusev Land Route
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gzhekhotki)
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gronovo)
- Morskoye Land Route
- Pogranichnyy Land Route
- Sovetsk Land Route
- Chernyshevskoye Land Route
- Kaliningrad Sea Port
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Baltiysk
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Svetly
When does my e-Visa expire?
Your e-Visa for Kaliningrad will expire 30 days after arrival.
How long can I stay in Kaliningrad with an e-Visa?
You can vacation or do business in Kaliningrad for up to 8 days Per Entry.
What documents do I need to apply for my e-Visa?
All travelers must have the following documents either to complete their online e-Visa application for their trip to Kaliningrad, to enter the Region, or both:
- Valid Passport - To enter Kaliningrad, you'll need a passport that is valid for six-months from the time you're planning to leave the Region. You'll also be required to have a blank page for stamping.
- Travel Itinerary - Immigration officials will need to check your travel plans at the Kaliningrad entry point to ensure that you intend to leave the region before your visa expires.
- Digital Photo - This photo must have been taken within the last 3 months.
- Payment Method - You can pay for the e-Visa application using either a credit/debit card or a PayPal account.
The Best e-Visa Choice for Citizens of China Going to Kaliningrad
If you're planning to visit the Kaliningrad Region, use iVisa for a quick and safe online visa application process. You can easily complete your application from your smartphone, PC, or tablet.
We at iVisa hope you have a great trip to Kaliningrad!