Once part of the U.S.S.R., the Kaliningrad Oblast Region is now controlled by the Russian Federation. Kaliningrad is situated on the border between Poland and Lithuania. Kaliningrad requires a specific entry visa for Croatian citizens.
Since July of 2019, the Russian Foreign Ministry has permitted citizens from 53 countries, including Croatia, to apply for an e-Visa to visit Kaliningrad.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Kaliningrad e-Visa
How long will it take to process my Kaliningrad e-Visa application?
iVisa offers three processing rates to Croatian citizens. Select Super Rush processing to quickly obtain your Kaliningrad e-Visa.
If you choose Standard processing, it will take a maximum of 9 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you choose Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 7 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you choose Super Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 5 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
How much does a Kaliningrad e-Visa cost?
For citizens of Croatia, the Kaliningrad e-Visa will cost:
- USD 25.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 35.00 for Rush processing.
- USD 50.00 for Super Rush processing.
How many times can I enter the Kaliningrad Region with my e-Visa?
Your Kaliningrad e-Visa gives you Single Entry into Kaliningrad.
Do I need to enter Kaliningrad through a specific port of entry?
Yes. The Kaliningrad e-Visa for visitors from Croatia can only be accepted at these ports of entry:
- Kaliningrad Airport (Khrabrovo)
- Mamonovo Railway Station
- Sovetsk Railway Station
- Bagrationovsk Land Route
- Gusev Land Route
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gzhekhotki)
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gronovo)
- Morskoye Land Route
- Pogranichnyy Land Route
- Sovetsk Land Route
- Chernyshevskoye Land Route
- Kaliningrad Sea Port
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Baltiysk
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Svetly
When does my e-Visa expire?
Your e-Visa will expire 30 days after arrival.
How long can I stay in Kaliningrad with an e-Visa?
You can vacation or do business in Kaliningrad for up to 8 days Per Entry.
What documents do I need to apply for an e-Visa?
All visitors from Croatia must have the following documents to complete their online e-Visa application for their trip to Kaliningrad, to enter the Region, or both.
- Valid Passport - To enter Kaliningrad, you'll need a passport that is valid for six-months from the time you're planning to leave the Region. You'll also be required to have a blank page for stamping.
- Travel Itinerary - Immigration officials at the Kaliningrad entry point will need to check your travel plans to make sure you plan to leave the region before your visa expires.
- Digital Photo - This photo must have been taken within the last 3 months.
- Payment Method - You can quickly and securely pay for the e-Visa application using a debit/credit card or via PayPal.
The Best e-Visa Choice for Citizens of Croatia Going to Kaliningrad
If you're thinking of visiting the Kaliningrad Oblast Region, we hope that you will choose iVisa for a speedy and secure online visa application process. You can even complete your visa application from your mobile phone, computer or tablet.
We at iVisa hope you'll have a wonderful trip to Kaliningrad!