Formerly part of the U.S.S.R., the Kaliningrad Oblast Region is today under the authority of the Russian Federation. Kaliningrad is situated between Poland and Lithuania and requires a particular type of entry visa for Denmark’s citizens.
Since July 2019, the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs has allowed citizens of Denmark and 52 other countries to register for an e-Visa from Kaliningrad.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Kaliningrad e-Visa
How long does my e-Visa application need to be processed?
We offer our visitors from Denmark three separate application levels. Select Super Rush processing to get your Kaliningrad e-Visa quickly.
If you choose Standard processing, it will take a maximum of 9 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you choose Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 7 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you choose Super Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 5 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
How much does a Kaliningrad e-Visa cost?
The Kaliningrad e-Visa will cost travelers from Denmark:
- USD 25.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 40.00 for Rush processing.
- USD 50.00 for Super Rush processing.
How many times can I use my e-Visa to enter Kaliningrad?
Your Kaliningrad e-Visa gives you Single Entry into Kaliningrad.
Do I need to enter Kaliningrad through a specific port of entry?
Yes. Only these specific ports of entry will accept the Kaliningrad e-Visa for tourists from Denmark:
- Kaliningrad Airport (Khrabrovo)
- Mamonovo Railway Station
- Sovetsk Railway Station
- Bagrationovsk Land Route
- Gusev Land Route
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gzhekhotki)
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gronovo)
- Morskoye Land Route
- Pogranichnyy Land Route
- Sovetsk Land Route
- Chernyshevskoye Land Route
- Kaliningrad Sea Port
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Baltiysk
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Svetly
When does my e-Visa expire?
Your e-Visa for Kaliningrad will expire 30 days after arrival.
How long can I stay in Kaliningrad with an e-Visa?
You can go on vacation or do business in Kaliningrad for 8 days Per Entry.
What documents do I need to get an e-Visa?
Have the following documents to complete your electronic e-Visa application for your trip to Kaliningrad, to enter the Region, or both.
- Valid Passport - To enter Kaliningrad, you will need a passport that is valid for six months from the date you plan to leave the Region. Also, you will need your passport to have at least one blank page for stamping.
- Travel Itinerary - Immigration officials will check your travel schedule at the point of entry in Kaliningrad to verify that you plan to leave before your passport expires.
- Digital Photo - This photo must have been taken within the last 3 months.
- Payment Method - Use a debit/credit card or PayPal to pay quickly and securely for your e-Visa application.
The Best e-Visa Choice for Citizens of Denmark traveling to Kaliningrad
If you want to travel to Kaliningrad, we suggest you consider iVisa’s fast, easy, and reliable online application. You can apply for your e-Visa via mobile device, laptop, or tablet.
We hope that you enjoy your stay in Kaliningrad!