Formerly part of the U.S.S.R., the Kaliningrad Oblast Region is currently under the jurisdiction of the Russian Federation. Kaliningrad is situated between Poland and Lithuania. This region requires a special type of entry visa for Estonian travelers.
The Russian Foreign Ministry has permitted citizens of Estonia and 52 other nations to apply for an e-Visa from Kaliningrad since July 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Kaliningrad e-Visa
How long does my e-Visa application need to be processed?
We offer our travelers from Estonia three application speed levels. Select Super Rush processing to get your Kaliningrad e-Visa quickly.
If you choose Standard processing, it will take a maximum of 9 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you choose Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 7 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you choose Super Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 5 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
How much does a Kaliningrad e-Visa cost?
The Kaliningrad e-Visa will cost travelers from Estonia:
- USD 25.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 40.00 for Rush processing.
- USD 50.00 for Super Rush processing.
How many times can I use my e-Visa to enter Kaliningrad?
Your Kaliningrad e-Visa gives you Single Entry into Kaliningrad.
Do I need to use a particular port of entry to reach Kaliningrad?
Yes. Only these ports of entry will accept the Kaliningrad e-Visa for Estonian tourists:
- Kaliningrad Airport (Khrabrovo)
- Mamonovo Railway Station
- Sovetsk Railway Station
- Bagrationovsk Land Route
- Gusev Land Route
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gzhekhotki)
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gronovo)
- Morskoye Land Route
- Pogranichnyy Land Route
- Sovetsk Land Route
- Chernyshevskoye Land Route
- Kaliningrad Sea Port
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Baltiysk
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Svetly
When does my e-Visa expire?
Your e-Visa for Kaliningrad will expire 30 days after arrival.
How long can I stay in Kaliningrad with an e-Visa?
You can go on vacation or do business in Kaliningrad for 8 days Per Entry.
What documents do I need to get an e-Visa?
Have the following documents to complete your electronic e-Visa application for your trip to Kaliningrad, to enter the Region, or both.
- Valid Passport - To enter Kaliningrad, you will need a passport that is valid for six months from the date you plan to leave the Region. Also, you will need your passport to have at least one blank page for stamping.
- Travel Itinerary - Immigration officials will verify that you plan to leave before your passport expires at your chosen point of entry.
- Digital Photo - This photo must have been taken within the last 3 months.
- Payment Method - Use a debit/credit card or PayPal to pay quickly and securely for your e-Visa application.
The Best e-Visa Choice for Citizens of Estonia traveling to Kaliningrad
If you would like to travel to Kaliningrad, we suggest that you consider the e-Visa as a fast, easy, and reliable method to get your visa. You can apply for your e-Visa via mobile device, laptop or tablet.
We hope you love your stay in Kaliningrad!