Formerly part of the U.S.S.R., the Kaliningrad Oblast Region is currently under the jurisdiction of the Russian Federation. Kaliningrad is situated between Poland and Lithuania. The region requires a unique type of entry visa for Finnish residents.
Since July 2019, the Russian Foreign Ministry has allowed citizens of Finland and 52 other countries to register for an e-Visa from Kaliningrad.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Kaliningrad e-Visa
How long will it take to process my e-Visa application?
iVisa offers three distinct application speeds to our guests from Finland. To get your Kaliningrad e-Visa rapidly, select Super Rush processing.
If you choose Standard processing, it will take a maximum of 9 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you choose Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 7 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you choose Super Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 5 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
How much does a Kaliningrad e-Visa cost?
The Kaliningrad e-Visa will cost visitors from Finland:
- USD 25.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 35.00 for Rush processing.
- USD 50.00 for Super Rush processing.
How many times can I use my e-Visa to enter Kaliningrad?
Your e-Visa from Kaliningrad provides you Single Entry into Kaliningrad.
To enter Kaliningrad, do I need to use a specific port of entry?
Yes. Only these points of entry will accept the Kaliningrad e-Visa from Finnish visitors:
- Kaliningrad Airport (Khrabrovo)
- Mamonovo Railway Station
- Sovetsk Railway Station
- Bagrationovsk Land Route
- Gusev Land Route
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gzhekhotki)
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gronovo)
- Morskoye Land Route
- Pogranichnyy Land Route
- Sovetsk Land Route
- Chernyshevskoye Land Route
- Kaliningrad Sea Port
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Baltiysk
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Svetly
When does my e-Visa expire?
Your e-Visa for Kaliningrad will expire 30 days after arrival.
How long can I stay in Kaliningrad with an e-Visa?
You can go on vacation or do business in Kaliningrad for 8 days Per Entry.
What documents do I need to get an e-Visa?
To complete your electronic e-Visa application for your trip to Kaliningrad, enter the Region, or both, please have the following documents:
- Valid Passport - To enter Kaliningrad, you will need a passport that is valid for six months from the date you plan to leave the Region. Also, you will need your passport to have at least one blank page for stamping.
- Travel Itinerary - Immigration authorities will confirm that you intend to leave before your passport expires by requesting proof.
- Digital Photo - This photo must have been taken within the last 3 months.
- Payment Method - Use a debit/credit card or PayPal to pay quickly and securely for your e-Visa application.
The Best e-Visa Choice for Citizens of Finland traveling to Kaliningrad
If you are interested in traveling to Kaliningrad, we recommend that you choose e-Visa as a quick, simple and safe method of obtaining your visa. You can register for your e-Visa using a smartphone, computer or tablet.