The Kaliningrad Oblast Region, which was once part of the U.S.S.R., is presently a territory of the Russian Federation. Kaliningrad is positioned between Poland and Lithuania. The Region requires a unique type of entry visa for residents of France.
Since July of 2019, the Russian Foreign Ministry has permitted residents of France and 52 other nations to sign up for an e-visa to travel to Kaliningrad for work or pleasure.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Kaliningrad e-Visa
How fast will my application for my e-Visa be processed?
We offer three distinct application speeds to our guests from France. The fastest way to get your e-Visa is to select Super Rush processing at checkout.
If you select Standard processing, it will take a maximum of 9 Business Days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you select Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 7 Business Days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you select Super Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 5 Business Days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
How much does a Kaliningrad e-Visa cost?
The Kaliningrad e-Visa will cost travelers from France:
- USD 25.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 40.00 for Rush processing.
- USD 50.00 for Super Rush processing.
How many times can I use my e-Visa to enter Kaliningrad?
Your e-Visa from Kaliningrad provides you Single Entry into Kaliningrad.
Do I need to use a particular port of entry to reach Kaliningrad?
Yes. Only these ports of entry will accept the Kaliningrad e-Visa from travelers from France:
- Kaliningrad Airport (Khrabrovo)
- Mamonovo Railway Station
- Sovetsk Railway Station
- Bagrationovsk Land Route
- Gusev Land Route
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gzhekhotki)
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gronovo)
- Morskoye Land Route
- Pogranichnyy Land Route
- Sovetsk Land Route
- Chernyshevskoye Land Route
- Kaliningrad Sea Port
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Baltiysk
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Svetly
When does my e-Visa expire?
Your e-Visa for Kaliningrad will expire 30 days after arrival.
How long can I stay in Kaliningrad with an e-Visa?
You can go on vacation or do business in Kaliningrad for 8 days Per Entry.
What documents do I need to get an e-Visa?
To complete your electronic e-Visa application for your trip to Kaliningrad, enter the Region, or both, please have the following documents:
- Valid Passport - You will need at least six-months left on your passport from the date you intend to depart the Region. Also, you will need your passport to have at least one blank page for stamping.
- Travel Itinerary - Immigration officers at the port of entry to Kaliningrad will want to check your transportation plans to ensure that you depart before your visa expires.
- Digital Photo - This photo must have been taken within the last 3 months.
- Payment Method - Use a debit/credit card or PayPal to pay quickly and securely for your e-Visa application.
The Best e-Visa Choice for Citizens of France traveling to Kaliningrad
If you're interested in going to Kaliningrad, we recommend using a mobile phone, computer or tablet to pick the right e-visa for you. It's a fast, easy and secure method of getting your visa.
Have a great trip!