The Kaliningrad Region, once part of the U.S.S.R., is today a Russian Federation territory. Kaliningrad is located between Poland and Lithuania. The region requires a special form of entry visa for German residents.
The Russian Foreign Ministry has allowed German residents and 52 other countries of the world to sign up for an e-Visa to travel to Kaliningrad for work or leisure.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Kaliningrad e-Visa
How quickly will my e-Visa application be processed?
We offer our German travelers three different application speeds. At checkout, the easiest option to get your e-Visa is to pick Super Rush processing.
If you select Standard processing, it will take a maximum of 9 Business Days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you select Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 7 Business Days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you select Super Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 5 Business Days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
How much does a Kaliningrad e-Visa cost?
The Kaliningrad e-Visa will cost German tourists:
- USD 25.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 40.00 for Rush processing.
- USD 50.00 for Super Rush processing.
How many times can I use my e-Visa to enter Kaliningrad?
Your e-Visa from Kaliningrad provides you Single Entry into Kaliningrad.
Do I need to use a particular port of entry to reach Kaliningrad?
Yes. Only these entry points accept e-Visa from travelers from Germany:
- Kaliningrad Airport (Khrabrovo)
- Mamonovo Railway Station
- Sovetsk Railway Station
- Bagrationovsk Land Route
- Gusev Land Route
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gzhekhotki)
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gronovo)
- Morskoye Land Route
- Pogranichnyy Land Route
- Sovetsk Land Route
- Chernyshevskoye Land Route
- Kaliningrad Sea Port
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Baltiysk
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Svetly
When does my e-Visa expire?
Your e-Visa for Kaliningrad will expire 30 days after arrival.
How long can I stay in Kaliningrad with an e-Visa?
You can go on vacation or do business in Kaliningrad for 8 days Per Entry.
What documents do I need to get an e-Visa?
To complete your electronic e-Visa application for your trip to Kaliningrad, enter the Region, or both, please have the following documents:
- Valid Passport - You will need at least six-months left on your passport from the date you intend to leave. You will also need your passport to have at least one blank page for stamping.
- Travel Itinerary - Immigration officers at the port of entry to Kaliningrad will want to check your transportation plans to ensure that you depart before your visa expires.
- Digital Photo - This photo must have been taken within the last 3 months.
- Payment Method - Use a debit/credit card or PayPal to safely pay for your e-Visa application.
The Best e-Visa Choice for Citizens of Germany traveling to Kaliningrad
If you are traveling to Kaliningrad, we encourage you to use a portable device, laptop or computer to select the e-visa you need. It's a quick, simple and safe way to get your visa.
We hope you enjoy your trip!