The Kaliningrad Oblast Region, once a territory of the USSR, is now a region of the Russian Federation. Kaliningrad is located on the Baltic Sea coast. The area needs a special sort of entry visa for Greek citizens. That's why we developed the e-Visa.
The Russian Foreign Ministry permits Greek citizens and people from many nations around the globe sign up for an e-Visa to travel to Kaliningrad. Whether it's for work or entertainment, there’s an e-Visa for you.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Kaliningrad e-Visa
How fast will my e-Visa application be completed?
We offer three application speeds to our Greek tourists. At checkout, the easiest option to get your e-Visa is to pick Super Rush processing.
If you select Standard processing, it will take a maximum of 9 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you select Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 7 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you select Super Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 5 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
How much does a visa cost to travel to Kaliningrad?
The Kaliningrad e-Visa cost for Greek tourists:
- USD 25.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 35.00 for Rush processing.
- USD 50.00 for Super Rush processing.
How many times can I use my e-Visa for entering Kaliningrad?
Your e-Visa from Kaliningrad provides you Single Entry into Kaliningrad.
Do I need to visit Kaliningrad using a particular port of entry?
Yes. Only these locations accept e-Visas from travelers from Greece:
- Kaliningrad Airport (Khrabrovo)
- Mamonovo Railway Station
- Sovetsk Railway Station
- Bagrationovsk Land Route
- Gusev Land Route
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gzhekhotki)
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gronovo)
- Morskoye Land Route
- Pogranichnyy Land Route
- Sovetsk Land Route
- Chernyshevskoye Land Route
- Kaliningrad Sea Port
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Baltiysk
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Svetly
When does my e-Visa expire?
Your e-Visa for Kaliningrad will expire 30 days after arrival.
How long can I stay in Kaliningrad with an e-Visa?
You can go on vacation or do business in Kaliningrad for 8 days Per Entry.
What documents will I need to receive an e-Visa?
To complete your electronic e-Visa application for your trip to Kaliningrad, enter the Region, or both, please gather the following documents:
- Valid Passport - You will be required to have at least six-months left on your passport from the date you intend to leave. You will also need your passport to have at least one blank page for stamping.
- Travel Itinerary - Immigration officers at the port of entry will want to check your travel plans to ensure that you plan to leave before your visa expires.
- Digital Photo - This photo must have been taken within the last 3 months.
- Payment Method - Use a debit/credit card or PayPal to pay for your e-Visa application securely.
The Best e-Visa Choice for Citizens of Greece traveling to Kaliningrad
If you're going to Kaliningrad, we're inviting you to use a handheld device, laptop or desktop to find the e-Visa that's right for you. It's a quick, simple and safe tool to get your visa without having to find your local embassy or consulate.
We hope you enjoy your trip!