The Kaliningrad Oblast Region is now a Russian Federation region once controlled by the USSR. Kaliningrad is situated on the Baltic Sea sea. Kaliningrad requires an entry visa for Indian residents, which is why we’ve created this e-Visa.
The Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs has permitted citizens of India and individuals from many nations around the globe to sign up for an e-Visa to reach and discover Kaliningrad. There is an e-Visa for that, whether it's for work or recreation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Kaliningrad e-Visa
How quickly will my e-Visa application be finalized?
We offer our visitors from India three different levels of wait times. At checkout, the fastest way to get your e-Visa is to select Super Rush processing.
If you select Standard processing, it will take a maximum of 9 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you select Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 7 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you select Super Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 5 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
How much does a visa cost to travel to Kaliningrad?
The Kaliningrad e-Visa will cost:
- USD 25.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 35.00 for Rush processing.
- USD 50.00 for Super Rush processing.
How many times can I use my e-Visa for entering Kaliningrad?
Your e-Visa from Kaliningrad gives you Single Entry into Kaliningrad.
Do I need to use a specific port of entry to visit Kaliningrad?
Yes. Only these places accept e-Visas from residents of India:
- Kaliningrad Airport (Khrabrovo)
- Mamonovo Railway Station
- Sovetsk Railway Station
- Bagrationovsk Land Route
- Gusev Land Route
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gzhekhotki)
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gronovo)
- Morskoye Land Route
- Pogranichnyy Land Route
- Sovetsk Land Route
- Chernyshevskoye Land Route
- Kaliningrad Sea Port
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Baltiysk
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Svetly
When does my e-Visa expire?
Your e-Visa for Kaliningrad will expire 30 days after arrival.
How long can I stay in Kaliningrad with an e-Visa?
You can stay in Kaliningrad for 8 days Per Entry.
What documents will I need to receive an e-Visa?
To complete your electronic e-Visa application for your trip to Kaliningrad, enter the Region, or both, please gather the following documents:
- Valid Passport - You are required to have at least six-months left on your passport from the date you intend to leave. You will also need your passport to have at least one blank page for stamping.
- Travel Itinerary - Security staff at your port of entry will want to check your flight schedules to make sure you plan to leave Kaliningrad before your visa expires.
- Digital Photo - This photo must have been taken within the last 3 months.
- Payment Method - You can securely pay for your e-Visa application using a debit/credit card or PayPal.
The Best e-Visa Choice for Citizens of India traveling to Kaliningrad
We invite you to use a mobile phone, computer or tablet to select the right e-visa for you. It's a short, simple and secure method to *get your visa without having to go to your country's embassy.
We hope you enjoy your trip to Kaliningrad!