The Kaliningrad Oblast Region is now a formerly USSR-controlled Russian Federation area. Kaliningrad is located on the Baltic Sea. Kaliningrad requires an entry visa for Indonesian citizens, which is why we developed this e-Visa.
The Russian Foreign Ministry has allowed citizens of Indonesia and people from many countries worldwide to sign up for an e-Visa to access and explore Kaliningrad. An e-Visa is available for this purpose, whether it is for work or pleasure.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Kaliningrad e-Visa
How quickly will my e-Visa application be finalized?
We have three levels of waiting times to our tourists from Indonesia. The fastest way to get your e-Visa is to select Super Rush processing.
If you select Standard processing, it will take a maximum of 9 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you select Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 7 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you select Super Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 5 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
How much does a visa cost to go to to Kaliningrad?
The Kaliningrad e-Visa will cost:
- USD 25.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 40.00 for Rush processing.
- USD 50.00 for Super Rush processing.
How many times can I use my e-Visa for entering Kaliningrad?
Your e-Visa from Kaliningrad gives you Single Entry into Kaliningrad.
Do I need to use a specific port of entry to visit Kaliningrad?
Yes. Only these places accept e-Visas from residents of Indonesia:
- Kaliningrad Airport (Khrabrovo)
- Mamonovo Railway Station
- Sovetsk Railway Station
- Bagrationovsk Land Route
- Gusev Land Route
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gzhekhotki)
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gronovo)
- Morskoye Land Route
- Pogranichnyy Land Route
- Sovetsk Land Route
- Chernyshevskoye Land Route
- Kaliningrad Sea Port
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Baltiysk
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Svetly
When does my e-Visa expire?
Your e-Visa for Kaliningrad will expire 30 days after arrival.
How long can I stay in Kaliningrad with an e-Visa?
You can stay in Kaliningrad for 8 days Per Entry.
What documents will I need to receive an e-Visa?
To complete your online e-Visa application for your trip to Kaliningrad, enter the Region, or both, please gather these documents:
- Valid Passport - You are required to have at least six-months left on your passport from the date you intend to leave. You will also need your passport to have at least one blank page for stamping.
- Travel Itinerary - Security staff at your port of entry will want to check your flight schedules to make sure you plan to leave Kaliningrad before your visa expires.
- Digital Photo - This photo must have been taken within the last 3 months.
- Payment Method - Use a debit card, credit card or PayPal to safely pay for your e-Visa request.
The Best e-Visa Choice for Citizens of Indonesia traveling to Kaliningrad
We invite you to use a mobile phone, computer or tablet to choose the right e-Visa for you. It's a short, simple and secure method of getting your visa without having to go to your country's consulate or embassy.
We hope you enjoy your trip to Kaliningrad!