The Kaliningrad Oblast Region is now a part of the Russian Federation which was previously controlled by the USSR. Kaliningrad can be found on the Baltic Sea between Poland and Lithuania. Kaliningrad requires an entry visa for people of Iran to visit the area, which is why we created this e-Visa.
The Russian Foreign Ministry has allowed citizens of Iran and people from many countries worldwide to sign up for an e-Visa to access Kaliningrad. For this reason, an e-Visa is available, whether for work or vacation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Kaliningrad e-Visa
How quickly will my e-Visa application be finalized?
We have three levels of waiting times to our tourists and businesspeople from Iran. The fastest way to get your e-Visa is to select Super Rush processing.
If you select Standard processing, it will take a maximum of 9 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you select Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 7 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you select Super Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 5 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
How much does a visa cost to go to to Kaliningrad?
The Kaliningrad e-Visa will cost:
- USD 25.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 35.00 for Rush processing.
- USD 50.00 for Super Rush processing.
How many times can I use my e-Visa for entering Kaliningrad?
Your e-Visa from Kaliningrad gives you Single Entry into Kaliningrad.
Do I need to use a specific port of entry to visit Kaliningrad?
Yes. Only these places accept e-Visas from citizens of Iran:
- Kaliningrad Airport (Khrabrovo)
- Mamonovo Railway Station
- Sovetsk Railway Station
- Bagrationovsk Land Route
- Gusev Land Route
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gzhekhotki)
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gronovo)
- Morskoye Land Route
- Pogranichnyy Land Route
- Sovetsk Land Route
- Chernyshevskoye Land Route
- Kaliningrad Sea Port
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Baltiysk
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Svetly
When does my e-Visa expire?
Your e-Visa for Kaliningrad will expire 30 days after arrival.
How long can I stay in Kaliningrad with an e-Visa?
You can stay in Kaliningrad for 8 days Per Entry.
What papers do I need to get an e-Visa?
To complete your online e-Visa application for your trip to Kaliningrad, enter the Region, or both, please gather these documents:
- Valid Passport - You are required to have at least six-months left on your passport from the date you intend to leave. You will also need your passport to have at least one blank page for stamping.
- Travel Itinerary - Security staff at your port of entry will want to check your flight schedules to make sure you plan to leave Kaliningrad before your visa expires.
- Digital Photo - This photo must have been taken within the last 3 months.
- Payment Method - To securely pay for your e-Visa order, use a debit card, credit card or PayPal.
The Best e-Visa Choice for Citizens of Iran traveling to Kaliningrad
We encourage you to use a portable device, laptop or desktop computer to select the e-Visa you need. It is a quick, easy and safe way to obtain your visa without going to the embassy or consulate in your country.
We hope you enjoy your trip to Kaliningrad!