The Kaliningrad Oblast Region is now a member of the Russian Federation earlier governed by the USSR. You can find Kaliningrad, or "Little Russia," as it's sometimes nicknamed, between Poland and Lithuania on the Baltic Sea coastline. Kaliningrad requires an entry visa for Kuwaiti nationals to enter the territory. That's exactly why we offer this e-Visa.
The Russian Foreign Ministry has allowed Kuwaiti citizens and people from many nations around the globe to sign up for an e-Visa for both business and fun in Kaliningrad since July 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Kaliningrad e-Visa
How quickly will my e-Visa application be finalized?
For those traveling from Kuwait to Kaliningrad, we have three processing time options. The fastest way to get your e-Visa is to select Super Rush processing.
If you select Standard processing, it will take a maximum of 9 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you select Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 7 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you select Super Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 5 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
How much does a visa cost to go to to Kaliningrad?
The Kaliningrad e-Visa will cost residents of Kuwait:
- USD 25.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 35.00 for Rush processing.
- USD 50.00 for Super Rush processing.
How many times can I enter Kaliningrad using my e-Visa?
Your e-Visa from Kaliningrad gives you Single Entry into Kaliningrad.
Do I need to use a specific port of entry to visit Kaliningrad?
Yes. The following locations are the only ones which will recognize your e-Visa:
- Kaliningrad Airport (Khrabrovo)
- Mamonovo Railway Station
- Sovetsk Railway Station
- Bagrationovsk Land Route
- Gusev Land Route
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gzhekhotki)
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gronovo)
- Morskoye Land Route
- Pogranichnyy Land Route
- Sovetsk Land Route
- Chernyshevskoye Land Route
- Kaliningrad Sea Port
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Baltiysk
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Svetly
When does my e-Visa expire?
Your e-Visa for Kaliningrad will expire 30 days after arrival.
How long can I stay in Kaliningrad with an e-Visa?
You can stay in Kaliningrad for 8 days Per Entry.
What documentation is required to get my e-Visa?
To complete your online e-Visa application for your trip to Kaliningrad, enter the Region, or both, please collect these records:
- Valid Passport - You are required to have at least six-months left on your passport from the date you plan to leave the region. You will also need your passport to have at least one blank page for stamping.
- Travel Itinerary - Your travel plans will be verified at your selected port of entry by security authorities to ensure that you plan to leave Kaliningrad before your visa expires.
- Digital Photo - This photo must have been taken within the last 3 months.
- Payment Method - To simply and securely pay for your e-Visa, use a debit card, credit card or PayPal.
The Best e-Visa Choice for Citizens of Kuwait traveling to Kaliningrad
To obtain the e-Visa you need, you can use any device connected to the Internet. iVisa offers our guests a fast, simple and safe way to acquire a travel visa without rushing to their embassy or consulate.
We hope that you will love your trip to Kaliningrad!