On the Baltic Sea coast between Poland and Lithuania, the Kaliningrad Oblast Region was once part of the USSR. Kaliningrad, or "Little Russia," as it is nicknamed, requires a special visa from Liechtenstein.
Since July 2019, the Russian Foreign Ministry has allowed visitors from Liechtenstein, as well as people from 52 other countries all over the world, to easily apply for an e-Visa. This visa can be used for commercial and recreational trips to Kaliningrad.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Kaliningrad e-Visa
How fast will my e-Visa request be completed?
iVisa provides three distinct processing choices for those traveling from Liechtenstein to Kaliningrad. The fastest method to get your e-Visa is to choose Super Rush processing.
If you choose Standard processing, it will take a maximum of 9 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you choose Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 7 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you choose Super Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 5 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
How much does a visa to Kaliningrad cost?
The Kaliningrad e-Visa will cost citizens of Liechtenstein:
- USD 25.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 35.00 for Rush processing.
- USD 50.00 for Super Rush processing.
How many times can I enter Kaliningrad using my e-Visa?
Your e-Visa from Kaliningrad gives you Single Entry into Kaliningrad.
Do I need to visit Kaliningrad using a particular port of entry?
Yes. The following ports of entry are the only locations that can accept e-Visas:
- Kaliningrad Airport (Khrabrovo)
- Mamonovo Railway Station
- Sovetsk Railway Station
- Bagrationovsk Land Route
- Gusev Land Route
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gzhekhotki)
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gronovo)
- Morskoye Land Route
- Pogranichnyy Land Route
- Sovetsk Land Route
- Chernyshevskoye Land Route
- Kaliningrad Sea Port
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Baltiysk
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Svetly
When does my e-Visa expire?
Your e-Visa for Kaliningrad will expire 30 days after arrival.
How long can I stay in Kaliningrad with an e-Visa?
You can stay in Kaliningrad for 8 days Per Entry.
What documents are needed to obtain my visa?
To complete your online e-Visa application for your trip to Kaliningrad, enter the Region, or both, please collect these records:
- Valid Passport - You’ll be required to have at least six-months left on your passport from the date you plan to leave the region. Make sure your passport has at least one blank page for stamping.
- Travel Itinerary - Immigration officers at the ports of entry into Kaliningrad will want to check your travel plans to make sure you are leaving the Region before your visa expires.
- Digital Photo - This photo must have been taken within the last 3 months.
- Payment Method - To simply and securely pay for your e-Visa, use a debit card, credit card or PayPal.
The Best e-Visa Choice for Citizens of Liechtenstein traveling to Kaliningrad
Any web-connected device can be used to apply for an e-Visa. iVisa provides passengers a quick, easy and secure way to obtain a visa without needing to visit their embassy.
Welcome to Kaliningrad!