On the Baltic coast between Poland and Lithuania is the Oblast Region of Kaliningrad. It is affectionately called "Little Russia". It requires a specific visa for entry from Lithuania.
Since July 2019, the Russian Foreign Ministry has allowed visitors from Lithuania and people from 52 other countries all over the world to sign up for an e-Visa for both business and recreation visits to Kaliningrad. iVisa makes this visa application process simple, fast and secure.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Kaliningrad e-Visa
How fast will my e-Visa request be completed?
For those traveling from Lithuania to Kaliningrad, we have three processing options. The fastest way to get your e-Visa is to select Super Rush processing.
If you select Standard processing, it will take a maximum of 9 Business Days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you select Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 7 Business Days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you select Super Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 5 Business Days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
How much does a visa to Kaliningrad cost?
The Kaliningrad e-Visa will cost residents of Lithuania:
- USD 25.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 40.00 for Rush processing.
- USD 50.00 for Super Rush processing.
How many times can I enter Kaliningrad using my e-Visa?
Your e-Visa from Kaliningrad gives you Single Entry into Kaliningrad.
Do I need to use a particular port of entry to visit Kaliningrad?
Yes, the only places which are able to accept your e-Visa are the following:
- Kaliningrad Airport (Khrabrovo)
- Mamonovo Railway Station
- Sovetsk Railway Station
- Bagrationovsk Land Route
- Gusev Land Route
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gzhekhotki)
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gronovo)
- Morskoye Land Route
- Pogranichnyy Land Route
- Sovetsk Land Route
- Chernyshevskoye Land Route
- Kaliningrad Sea Port
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Baltiysk
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Svetly
When does my e-Visa expire?
Your e-Visa for Kaliningrad will expire 30 days after arrival.
How long can I stay in Kaliningrad with an e-Visa?
You can stay in Kaliningrad for 8 days Per Entry.
Which documents are needed to obtain my visa?
To complete your online e-Visa application for your trip to Kaliningrad, enter the region, or both, please collect these records:
- Valid Passport - You’ll need to have at least six-months left on your passport from the date you plan to leave the region. Make sure your passport has at least one blank page for stamping.
- Travel Itinerary - Security officers will check your travel arrangements in your selected port of entry for verification that you have arrangements to leave Kaliningrad prior to the expiry of your visa.
- Digital Photo - This photo must have been taken within the last 3 months.
- Payment Method - To simply and securely pay for your e-Visa, use a debit card, credit card or PayPal.
The Best e-Visa Choice for Citizens of Lithuania traveling to Kaliningrad
iVisa offers our clients a fast, simple and safe route to obtain a visa without having to go to an embassy. To get an e-visa, you can use any internet-accessible device.
We are looking forward to your visit to Kaliningrad!