The Kaliningrad Oblast Region used to be a part of the Soviet Union and is located between Poland and Lithuania along the shores of the Baltic Sea. Kaliningrad today is part of the Russian Republic and is nicknamed "Little Russia". The region requires special visas for travelers from Luxembourg.
The Russian Foreign Ministry has welcomed visitors from Luxembourg to sign up for an e-Visa for business and recreational visits in Kaliningrad since July 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Kaliningrad e-Visa
How fast will my e-Visa application be completed?
iVisa has three processing alternatives for those traveling from Luxembourg to Kaliningrad. The fastest way to get your e-Visa is to select Super Rush processing.
If you select Standard processing, your application will take a maximum of 9 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you select Rush processing, your application will take a maximum of 7 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you select Super Rush processing, your application will take a maximum of 5 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
What is the price of a visa to Kaliningrad?
The Kaliningrad e-Visa will cost Luxembourg citizens:
- USD 25.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 40.00 for Rush processing.
- USD 50.00 for Super Rush processing.
How many times can I enter Kaliningrad using my e-Visa?
Your e-Visa from Kaliningrad gives you Single Entry into Kaliningrad.
Do I have to visit Kaliningrad using a specific entry port?
Yes. The following are the only locations that will accept your e-Visa:
- Kaliningrad Airport (Khrabrovo)
- Mamonovo Railway Station
- Sovetsk Railway Station
- Bagrationovsk Land Route
- Gusev Land Route
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gzhekhotki)
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gronovo)
- Morskoye Land Route
- Pogranichnyy Land Route
- Sovetsk Land Route
- Chernyshevskoye Land Route
- Kaliningrad Sea Port
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Baltiysk
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Svetly
When does my e-Visa expire?
Your e-Visa for Kaliningrad will expire 30 days after arrival.
How long can I stay in Kaliningrad with an e-Visa?
You can stay in Kaliningrad for 8 days Per Entry.
What documentation is required to get my visa?
To complete an online e-Visa application for your trip to Kaliningrad, enter the Region, or both, please collect these records:
- Valid Passport - You’ll need to have at least six-months left on your passport from the date you plan to leave the region. Make sure your passport has at least one blank page for stamping.
- Travel Itinerary - Security officials will check your travel arrangements at your chosen port of entry to verify you have arranged to exit Kaliningrad before your visa expires.
- Digital Photo - This photo must have been taken within the last 3 months.
- Payment Method - To simply and securely pay for your e-Visa, use a debit card, credit card or PayPal.
The Best e-Visa Choice for Citizens of Luxembourg traveling to Kaliningrad
You can use any internet-connected device to apply for an e-Visa. iVisa offers travelers from Luxembourg a fast, simple and secure method to acquire a travel visa without having to go to their country’s embassy.
We wish you a pleasant trip to Kaliningrad!