Once a part of the Soviet Union, the Kaliningrad Oblast Region is located on the Baltic coast between Poland and Lithuania. This area requires a specific visa for people from Monaco to be able to enter the region.
The Russian Foreign Ministry has permitted visitors from Monaco and travelers from 52 other nations around the globe to submit an application for an e-Visa for both commercial and recreational visits to Kaliningrad since July of 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Kaliningrad e-Visa
How fast will my e-Visa request be completed?
We have three processing alternatives for those who travel from Monaco to Kaliningrad. The fastest way to get your e-Visa is to choose Super Rush processing.
If you choose Standard processing, it will take a maximum of 9 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you choose Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 7 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you choose Super Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 5 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
How much does a visa to Kaliningrad cost?
The Kaliningrad e-Visa will cost residents of Monaco:
- USD 25.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 35.00 for Rush processing.
- USD 50.00 for Super Rush processing.
How many times can I enter Kaliningrad using my e-Visa?
Your e-Visa from Kaliningrad gives you Single Entry into Kaliningrad.
Do I need to visit Kaliningrad using a particular port of entry?
Yes. The following are the only places where your e-Visa can be accepted:
- Kaliningrad Airport (Khrabrovo)
- Mamonovo Railway Station
- Sovetsk Railway Station
- Bagrationovsk Land Route
- Gusev Land Route
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gzhekhotki)
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gronovo)
- Morskoye Land Route
- Pogranichnyy Land Route
- Sovetsk Land Route
- Chernyshevskoye Land Route
- Kaliningrad Sea Port
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Baltiysk
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Svetly
When will my e-Visa expire?
Your e-Visa for Kaliningrad will expire 30 days after arrival.
How much time can I remain with an e-Visa in Kaliningrad?
You can stay in Kaliningrad for 8 days Per Entry.
What documentation is needed to get my visa?
To finish your online e-Visa application for your trip to Kaliningrad, enter the region, or both, please make sure to have these documents:
- Valid Passport - You’ll need to have at least six-months left on your passport from the date you plan to leave the region. Make sure your passport has at least one blank page for stamping.
- Travel Itinerary - Security personnel at your selected port of entry will inspect your travel arrangements to confirm that you plan to leave Kaliningrad before your visa expires..
- Digital Photo - This photo must have been taken within the last 3 months.
- Payment Method - To simply and securely pay for your e-Visa, use a debit card, credit card or PayPal.
The Best e-Visa Choice for Citizens of Monaco traveling to Kaliningrad
You can use any internet-connected computer, mobile phone or tablet to get an e-Visa. iVisa offers our customers a quick, easy and secure way to acquire an e-Visa without going to their consulate, embassy, or immigration office.
We wish you a pleasant stay in Kaliningrad!