Once part of the Soviet Union, the Kaliningrad Region is situated in an area on the Baltic coast between Poland and Lithuania. It is lovingly called "Little Russia." A visa is needed for residents of Poland to visit this Russian exclave.
Since July 1, 2019, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia began allowing citizens of 53 countries, including Poland, to apply for Kaliningrad e-Visas online.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Kaliningrad e-Visa
How fast will my e-Visa request be completed?
For those wishing to travel from Poland to Kaliningrad, we serve three possible e-Visa processing options. The fastest way to get your e-Visa is to choose Super Rush processing.
If you choose Standard processing, it will take a maximum of 9 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you choose Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 7 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you choose Super Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 5 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
How much does a visa to Kaliningrad cost?
The Kaliningrad e-Visa will cost residents of Poland:
- USD 25.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 35.00 for Rush processing.
- USD 50.00 for Super Rush processing.
How many times can I use my e-Visa to enter Kaliningrad?
Your e-Visa from Kaliningrad gives you Single Entry into Kaliningrad.
Do I need to visit Kaliningrad using a particular port of entry?
Yes. Only these ports of entry will accept your e-Visa in Kaliningrad:
- Kaliningrad Airport (Khrabrovo)
- Mamonovo Railway Station
- Sovetsk Railway Station
- Bagrationovsk Land Route
- Gusev Land Route
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gzhekhotki)
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gronovo)
- Morskoye Land Route
- Pogranichnyy Land Route
- Sovetsk Land Route
- Chernyshevskoye Land Route
- Kaliningrad Sea Port
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Baltiysk
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Svetly
When does my e-Visa expire?
Your e-Visa for Kaliningrad will expire 30 days after arrival.
How long can I stay in Kaliningrad with an e-Visa?
You can stay in Kaliningrad for 8 days Per Entry.
What documentation is needed to get my visa?
To complete your online e-Visa application for your planned journey to Kaliningrad, enter the Region, or both, please collect these records:
- Valid Passport - You’ll need to have at least six-months left on your passport from the date you plan to leave the region. Make sure your passport has at least one blank page for stamping.
- Travel Itinerary - Security agents at your preferred port of entry will review your travel documents to confirm that you have arranged to exit Kaliningrad before your visa expires.
- Digital Photo - This photo must have been taken within the last 3 months.
- Payment Method - To simply and securely pay for your e-Visa, use a debit card, credit card or PayPal.
The Best e-Visa Choice for Citizens of Poland planning to travel to Kaliningrad
You can use any internet-enabled device to apply for an e-Visa. iVisa enables our clients to buy an electronic visa quickly, easily and securely without going to an embassy.
We hope you enjoy your trip to Kaliningrad!