The Kaliningrad Oblast Region is now a former U.S.S.R. exclave under the control of the nation of Russia. Residents and travelers alike warmly call it "Little Russia." Inhabitants of Saudi Arabia need a visa to enter this picturesque region.
From 1 July 2019 the Russian Foreign Ministry has permitted visitors from 53 other countries all around the world to get an e-Visa to travel to Kaliningrad, a picturesque Baltic region.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Kaliningrad e-Visa
How fast will my e-Visa request be completed?
We have three available e-Visa processing alternatives for those who wish to travel from Saudi Arabia to Kaliningrad. The fastest way to get your e-Visa is to choose Super Rush processing.
If you choose Standard processing, it will take a maximum of 9 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you choose Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 7 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you choose Super Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 5 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
How much does a visa to Kaliningrad cost?
The Kaliningrad e-Visa will cost residents of Saudi Arabia:
- USD 25.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 40.00 for Rush processing.
- USD 50.00 for Super Rush processing.
How many times can I use my e-Visa to enter Kaliningrad?
Your e-Visa from Kaliningrad gives you Single Entry into Kaliningrad.
Do I need to visit Kaliningrad using a particular port of entry?
Yes. Only the ports of entry below can accept your e-Visa in Kaliningrad:
- Kaliningrad Airport (Khrabrovo)
- Mamonovo Railway Station
- Sovetsk Railway Station
- Bagrationovsk Land Route
- Gusev Land Route
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gzhekhotki)
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gronovo)
- Morskoye Land Route
- Pogranichnyy Land Route
- Sovetsk Land Route
- Chernyshevskoye Land Route
- Kaliningrad Sea Port
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Baltiysk
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Svetly
When does my e-Visa expire?
Your e-Visa for Kaliningrad will expire 30 days after arrival.
How long can I stay in Kaliningrad with an e-Visa?
You can stay in Kaliningrad for 8 days Per Entry.
What documentation is required to get my visa?
To fill out and submit your digital e-Visa application for your planned visit to Kaliningrad, visit the Region, or both, please have the following records handy:
- Valid Passport - You will have to have at least six-months left on your passport from the date you will leave Kaliningrad. Also, ensure that your passport has at least one blank page for stamping at customs.
- Travel Itinerary - Your travel documents will be reviewed by security agents at your chosen port of entry to verify that you have arranged to leave Kaliningrad before your visa expires.
- Digital Photo - This photo must have been taken within the last 3 months.
- Payment Method - Use a debit card, credit card or PayPal to pay for your e-Visa easily and safely.
The Best e-Visa Choice for Citizens of Saudi Arabia traveling to Kaliningrad
You can use any web-enabled device to apply for a visa. iVisa enables our customers to buy an e-Visa without visiting an embassy. You can finish the entire process in minutes from beginning to end from your home or office and your personal information is always secure.
We hope you have a pleasant trip to Kaliningrad!