The area of Kaliningrad is a former USSR exclave which is now governed by the country of Russia. Locals as well as tourists warmly refer to it as "Little Russia." A visa is required for citizens of Slovakia to enter this Russian exclave.
Since 1 July, 2019, the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs has permitted tourists and businesspeople to visit the region of Kaliningrad, a scenic Baltic getaway.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Kaliningrad e-Visa
How fast will my e-Visa request be completed?
We have three available e-Visa processing options for those who wish to travel from Slovakia to Kaliningrad. The quickest way to get your e-Visa is to choose Super Rush processing.
If you choose Standard processing, it will take a maximum of 9 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you choose Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 7 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you choose Super Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 5 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
How much does a visa to Kaliningrad cost?
The Kaliningrad e-Visa will cost citizens of Slovakia:
- USD 25.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 40.00 for Rush processing.
- USD 50.00 for Super Rush processing.
How many times can I use my e-Visa to enter Kaliningrad?
Your e-Visa from Kaliningrad gives you Single Entry into Kaliningrad.
Do I need to visit Kaliningrad using a particular port of entry?
Yes. Only the ports of entry below can accept your e-Visa in Kaliningrad:
- Kaliningrad Airport (Khrabrovo)
- Mamonovo Railway Station
- Sovetsk Railway Station
- Bagrationovsk Land Route
- Gusev Land Route
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gzhekhotki)
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gronovo)
- Morskoye Land Route
- Pogranichnyy Land Route
- Sovetsk Land Route
- Chernyshevskoye Land Route
- Kaliningrad Sea Port
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Baltiysk
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Svetly
When does my e-Visa expire?
Your e-Visa for Kaliningrad will expire 30 days after arrival.
How long can I stay in Kaliningrad with an e-Visa?
You can stay in Kaliningrad for 8 days Per Entry.
What documentation is required to get my visa?
To fill out and submit your digital e-Visa application for your planned visit to Kaliningrad, visit the Region, or both, please have the following records handy:
- Valid Passport - You will have to have at least six-months left on your passport from the date you will leave Kaliningrad. Also, ensure that your passport has at least one blank page for stamping at customs.
- Travel Itinerary - Your travel documents will be reviewed by security agents at your chosen port of entry to verify that you have arranged to leave Kaliningrad before your visa expires.
- Digital Photo - This photo must have been taken within the last 3 months.
- Payment Method - Use a debit card, credit card or PayPal to pay for your e-Visa easily and safely.
The Best e-Visa Choice for Citizens of Slovakia traveling to Kaliningrad
iVisa allows our clients to purchase an e-Visa without visiting an embassy. You can complete the process from start to finish in minutes and your private data is always secure.
We hope you have a wonderful trip to Kaliningrad!