The region of Kaliningrad, once part of the Soviet Union, is situated right between Poland and Lithuania on the shore of the Baltic Sea. Residents of the area affectionately refer to the region as "Little Russia". Citizens of Spain must have a visa to visit this quiet seaside getaway.
Since 1 July 2019, Russia's Ministry of Foreign Affairs has welcomed applications for Kaliningrad e-Visas for people from 53 nations, including Spain.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Kaliningrad e-Visa
How fast will my e-Visa request be completed?
We offer three e-Visa processing options for those who wish to travel from Spain to Kaliningrad. The fastest way to get your e-Visa is to choose Super Rush processing.
If you choose Standard processing, it will take a maximum of 9 Business Days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you choose Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 7 Business Days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you choose Super Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 5 Business Days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
How much does a visa to Kaliningrad cost?
The Kaliningrad e-Visa will cost residents of Spain:
- USD 25.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 40.00 for Rush processing.
- USD 50.00 for Super Rush processing.
How many times can I use my e-Visa to enter Kaliningrad?
Your e-Visa from Kaliningrad gives you Single Entry into Kaliningrad.
Do I need to visit Kaliningrad using a particular port of entry?
Yes. These entry ports in Kaliningrad will accept your e-Visa:
- Kaliningrad Airport (Khrabrovo)
- Mamonovo Railway Station
- Sovetsk Railway Station
- Bagrationovsk Land Route
- Gusev Land Route
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gzhekhotki)
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gronovo)
- Morskoye Land Route
- Pogranichnyy Land Route
- Sovetsk Land Route
- Chernyshevskoye Land Route
- Kaliningrad Sea Port
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Baltiysk
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Svetly
When is my e-Visa going to expire?
Your e-Visa for Kaliningrad will expire 30 days after arrival.
How long can I stay in Kaliningrad with an e-Visa?
You can stay in Kaliningrad for 8 days Per Entry.
What documentation is necessary to get my visa?
To complete your online e-Visa application for your next trip to Kaliningrad, enter the Region, or both, gather these records:
- Valid Passport - You’ll be required to have at least six-months left on your passport from the date you plan to leave the region. Make sure your passport has at least one blank page for stamping.
- Travel Itinerary - Your travel documents will be reviewed by security officials at your desired port of entry to verify that you plan to leave Kaliningrad before your visa expires.
- Digital Photo - This photo must have been taken within the last 3 months.
- Payment Method - Use a debit card, credit card or PayPal to pay for your e-Visa simply and safely.
The Best e-Visa Choice for Citizens of Spain planning to travel to Kaliningrad
Any web-enabled device allows you to register for an e-Visa. With iVisa, travelers can quickly and securely acquire digital visas with no consulate visit necessary. You can complete the entire process easily in minutes and your personal information is fully protected.
Enjoy your visit to Kaliningrad!