Kaliningrad, formerly part of the Soviet Union, is right on the coast of the Baltic Sea between Poland and Lithuania. The local residents call the region "Little Russia". Residents of Sweden need to have a visa to visit this peaceful coastal exclave.
Since 1 July 2019, Russia's Ministry of Foreign Affairs has allowed applications for Kaliningrad e-Visas for people from 53 nations, including Sweden.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Kaliningrad e-Visa
How fast will my e-Visa request be completed?
We offer three e-Visa processing options for those who wish to travel from Sweden to Kaliningrad. The fastest way to get your e-Visa is to choose Super Rush processing.
If you choose Standard processing, it will take a maximum of 9 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you choose Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 7 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you choose Super Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 5 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
How much does a visa to Kaliningrad cost?
The Kaliningrad e-Visa will cost residents of Sweden:
- USD 25.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 35.00 for Rush processing.
- USD 50.00 for Super Rush processing.
How many times can I use my e-Visa to enter Kaliningrad?
Your e-Visa from Kaliningrad gives you Single Entry into Kaliningrad.
Do I need to visit Kaliningrad using a particular port of entry?
Yes. These entry ports in Kaliningrad will accept your e-Visa:
- Kaliningrad Airport (Khrabrovo)
- Mamonovo Railway Station
- Sovetsk Railway Station
- Bagrationovsk Land Route
- Gusev Land Route
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gzhekhotki)
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gronovo)
- Morskoye Land Route
- Pogranichnyy Land Route
- Sovetsk Land Route
- Chernyshevskoye Land Route
- Kaliningrad Sea Port
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Baltiysk
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Svetly
When is my e-Visa going to expire?
Your e-Visa for Kaliningrad will expire 30 days after arrival.
How long can I stay in Kaliningrad with an e-Visa?
You can stay in Kaliningrad for 8 days Per Entry.
What documentation is necessary to get my visa?
To complete your online e-Visa application for your planned journey to Kaliningrad, enter the Region, or both, gather these records:
- Valid Passport - You’ll need to have at least six-months left on your passport from the date you plan to leave the region. Make sure your passport has at least one blank page for stamping.
- Travel Itinerary - Your travel documents will be reviewed by security officials at your desired port of entry to verify that you plan to leave Kaliningrad before your visa expires.
- Digital Photo - This photo must have been taken within the last 3 months.
- Payment Method - Use a debit card, credit card or PayPal to pay for your e-Visa simply and safely.
The Best e-Visa Choice for Citizens of Sweden planning to travel to Kaliningrad
With iVisa, travelers can acquire an e-Visa, securely and without the need for a consulate or embassy visit. In minutes, you can easily complete the process and your personal information is always protected. By using iVisa's intuitive platform, you can get a digital visa to visit Kaliningrad quickly and securely.
Enjoy your visit to Kaliningrad!