The region of Kaliningrad, owned by Russia, is situated on the shores of the Baltic Sea between Lithuania and Poland. There are people who use the word "Molotovani" to describe the region, meaning "Little Russia" in English. Taiwanese people must have a visa to visit this picturesque area, which is dotted with many beaches.
Since July of 2019, Russia's Ministry of Foreign Affairs has accepted applications for Kaliningrad e-Visas for people from 53 nations, including Taiwan.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Kaliningrad e-Visa
How fast will my e-Visa request be completed?
We offer three e-Visa processing options for those who wish to travel from Taiwan to Kaliningrad. The fastest way to get your e-Visa is to choose Super Rush processing.
If you choose Standard processing, it will take a maximum of 9 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you choose Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 7 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you choose Super Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 5 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
How expensive is a Kaliningrad visa?
The Kaliningrad e-Visa will cost citizens of Taiwan:
- USD 25.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 40.00 for Rush processing.
- USD 50.00 for Super Rush processing.
How many times can I use my e-Visa to enter Kaliningrad?
Your e-Visa from Kaliningrad gives you Single Entry into Kaliningrad.
Do I need to visit Kaliningrad using a particular port of entry?
Yes. These ports of entry in Kaliningrad will accept your e-Visa:
- Kaliningrad Airport (Khrabrovo)
- Mamonovo Railway Station
- Sovetsk Railway Station
- Bagrationovsk Land Route
- Gusev Land Route
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gzhekhotki)
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gronovo)
- Morskoye Land Route
- Pogranichnyy Land Route
- Sovetsk Land Route
- Chernyshevskoye Land Route
- Kaliningrad Sea Port
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Baltiysk
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Svetly
When is my e-Visa going to expire?
Your e-Visa for Kaliningrad will expire 30 days after arrival.
How long can I stay in Kaliningrad with an e-Visa?
You can stay in Kaliningrad for 8 days Per Entry.
What documentation is necessary to get my Kaliningrad visa?
To complete your online e-Visa application for your planned journey to Kaliningrad, enter the Region, or both, make sure to have the following records:
- Valid Passport - You’ll need to have at least six-months left on your passport from the date you plan to leave the region. Make sure your passport has at least one blank page for stamping.
- Travel Itinerary - Your travel documents will be reviewed by security officials at your desired port of entry to verify that you plan to leave Kaliningrad before your visa expires.
- Digital Photo - This photo must have been taken within the last 3 months.
- Payment Method - Use a debit card, credit card or PayPal to pay for your e-Visa simply and safely.
The Best e-Visa Choice for Citizens of Taiwan planning to travel to Kaliningrad
Taiwanese travelers can apply for an e-Visa without having to visit their embassy. It is easy to complete the application process for your visa online and in just a few minutes and your private information is always kept secure.
If you are planning to visit Kaliningrad, you can now fill in the application on your smartphone, computer or tablet. You can complete our simple digital e-Visa application here.
Have fun exploring Kaliningrad!