The past few years have seen a greater influx of foreign tourists spending time in this part of Russia. Apply for your Kaliningrad e-Visa for citizens of the Czech Republic through an easy, 100% online process and relax, safe in the knowledge that your application is in expert hands.
Is it easy to apply for a Kaliningrad e-Visa for citizens of the Czech Republic?
We prioritise customer experience on our travel website, so you don’t need to worry about encountering difficult questions or language barriers.
- To get started, head to iVisa.comand fill in the application form.
- Check your answers for typos then move on to the payment screen.
- Pay the fee online with Paypal or a credit/debit card.
- Submit the form after attaching all the required documents.
- Your application will be reviewed by our team before being sent on.
- The approved Kaliningrad e-Visa for citizens of the Czech Republic will be emailed out to you .
Why apply in advance?
If you’re in any doubt of whether you can apply months or even years in advance with iVisa.com, we can assure you that there are no limits on how early you can get started. We will proceed with your documentation at the right moment so you get the Kaliningrad e-Visa for citizens of the Czech Republic in time for your trip.
Frequently Asked Questions
What must I have to apply for an eVisa?
- You’ll need a scan of your passport.
- A digital photograph is important.
- Your itinerary should be included.
- Finally, you can pay the application fee with a credit or debit card. We also accept Paypal.
How quickly can I have the Kaliningrad e-Visa for citizens of the Czech Republic?
- Standard Processing- The lowest price option with top class service included. USD 25.00 - 9 days.
- Rush Processing- Pay a little more to receive your document in a shorter time frame. USD 40.00 - 7 days.
- Super Rush Processing- This option has the highest price tag, but you’ll get it faster than any other option. USD 50.00 - 5 days.
Can the Kaliningrad e-Visa for citizens of the Czech Republic be used for multiple entries?
This e-Visa is only valid for a single entry to Kaliningrad but stay posted on iVisa.com for new documentation becoming available in future.
How long is the Kaliningrad e-Visa for citizens of the Czech Republic valid for?
When you apply for a Kaliningrad e-Visa for citizens of the Czech Republic with our user-friendly application, you’ll receive a document that is valid for 30 days.
Where can I get more information?
To learn more details about applying for the Kaliningrad e-Visa for citizens of the Czech Republic, why not reach out to one of the team or check out the array of interesting and informative blog posts on the homepage at iVisa.com.
Why use iVisa.com?
If you’re wondering why you should trust iVisa.com with your important Kaliningrad e-Visa for citizens of the Czech Republic, we can recommend our fantastic team of visa experts. They’ll go the extra length to make sure that your trip gets off to a smooth start.
Kalingrad was once the site of the East Prussian capital, and it was known as Königsberg (King’s Town) right up until the 1940s. It’s castle was first constructed over 700 years ago by the Teutonic Order, who founded the city and raised a wooden fort in its former position near the River Pregel. Air attacks during the second world war meant that the castle didn’t stand much of a chance and a lot of its heritage and collections were lost at that time. Today, you’re better off taking a trip to the Königsberg Cathedral instead. Located on Kant Island, we recommend that you leave sufficient time to study the gothic-style architecture and stunning stained glass windows. Listen out for the bell, which chimes on the hour, every hour and plays a few notes of Beethoven. The region’s most famous philosopher, Immanuel Kant, is also remembered here and his tomb is situated in a mausoleum in the northeastern corner of an adjoining chapel.