Formerly part of the U.S.S.R., the Kaliningrad Oblast Region is now under the authority of the Russian Federation. Kaliningrad is located between Poland and Lithuania and requires a special form of entry visa for guests from the Czech Republic.
The Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs has permitted Czech Republic residents and 52 other nations to apply for an e-Visa from Kaliningrad since July of 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Kaliningrad e-Visa
How soon will my e-Visa application be processed?
We offer our visitors from the Czech Republic three different application price levels. To get your Kaliningrad e-Visa quickly and safely, select Super Rush processing.
If you choose Standard processing, it will take a maximum of 9 Business Days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you choose Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 7 Business Days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you choose Super Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 5 Business Days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
How much does a Kaliningrad e-Visa cost?
The Kaliningrad e-Visa will cost visitors from the Czech Republic:
- USD 25.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 40.00 for Rush processing.
- USD 50.00 for Super Rush processing.
How many times can I use my e-Visa to enter Kaliningrad?
Your Kaliningrad e-Visa gives you Single Entry into Kaliningrad.
Do I need to enter Kaliningrad through a specific port of entry?
Yes. Only the following ports of entry can accept the Kaliningrad e-Visa for tourists from the Czech Republic:
- Kaliningrad Airport (Khrabrovo)
- Mamonovo Railway Station
- Sovetsk Railway Station
- Bagrationovsk Land Route
- Gusev Land Route
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gzhekhotki)
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gronovo)
- Morskoye Land Route
- Pogranichnyy Land Route
- Sovetsk Land Route
- Chernyshevskoye Land Route
- Kaliningrad Sea Port
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Baltiysk
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Svetly
When does my e-Visa expire?
Your e-Visa for Kaliningrad will expire 30 days after arrival.
How long can I stay in Kaliningrad with an e-Visa?
You can vacation or do business in Kaliningrad for up to 8 days Per Entry.
What documents do I need to apply for an e-Visa?
Have the following documents to complete your electronic e-Visa application for your trip to Kaliningrad, to enter the Region, or both.
- Valid Passport - To enter Kaliningrad, you will need a passport that is valid for six months from the date you plan to leave the Region. Also, you will need your passport to have at least one blank page for stamping.
- Travel Itinerary - Immigration personnel will review your travel timetable at the Kaliningrad entry point to ensure that you intend to depart before your passport expires.
- Digital Photo - This photo must have been taken within the last 3 months.
- Payment Method - Use a debit/credit card or PayPal to pay for your e-Visa application instantly and safely.
The Best e-Visa Choice for Czech Citizens traveling to Kaliningrad
If you are planning to visit Kaliningrad, we hope you will consider iVisa for a quick and secure web application process. You can apply for your e-Visa via smartphone, laptop, or tablet.
We hope you have a great time in Kaliningrad!