In the area between Poland and Lithuania on the Baltic Sea, the Kaliningrad Oblast Region is sometimes called "Little Russia". Citizens from the Netherlandswill be unable to enter the territory without a visa.
Since July 1, 2019, the Russian Foreign Ministry has welcomed visitors from 53 different countries around the globe to apply for an e-Visa for business and leisure trips to Kaliningrad. Fortunately, one of those nations is the Netherlands.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Kaliningrad e-Visa
How fast will my e-Visa request be completed?
At iVisa, we give clients their pick from three separate processing solutions for those who travel from the Netherlands to Kaliningrad. The fastest way you can get your e-Visa is to choose Super Rush processing.
If you choose Standard processing, it will take a maximum of 9 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you choose Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 7 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you choose Super Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 5 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
How much does a visa to Kaliningrad cost?
The Kaliningrad e-Visa will cost residents of the Netherlands:
- USD 25.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 40.00 for Rush processing.
- USD 50.00 for Super Rush processing.
How many times can I enter Kaliningrad using my e-Visa?
Your e-Visa from Kaliningrad gives you Single Entry into Kaliningrad.
Do I need to visit Kaliningrad using a particular port of entry?
Yes. Only these ports of entry will accept your e-Visa in Kaliningrad:
- Kaliningrad Airport (Khrabrovo)
- Mamonovo Railway Station
- Sovetsk Railway Station
- Bagrationovsk Land Route
- Gusev Land Route
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gzhekhotki)
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gronovo)
- Morskoye Land Route
- Pogranichnyy Land Route
- Sovetsk Land Route
- Chernyshevskoye Land Route
- Kaliningrad Sea Port
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Baltiysk
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Svetly
When does my e-Visa expire?
Your e-Visa for Kaliningrad will expire 30 days after arrival.
How long can I stay in Kaliningrad with an e-Visa?
You can stay in Kaliningrad for 8 days Per Entry.
What documentation is required to get my visa?
To complete your online e-Visa application for your planned journey to Kaliningrad, enter the region, or both, please collect these records:
- Valid Passport - You must have at least six-months left on your passport from the date you plan to leave the region. Make sure your passport has at least one blank page for stamping.
- Travel Itinerary - Security agents at your preferred port of entry will review your travel documents to confirm that you have arranged to exit Kaliningrad before your visa expires.
- Digital Photo - This photo must have been taken within the last 3 months.
- Payment Method - To simply and securely pay for your e-Visa, use a debit card, credit card or PayPal.
The Best e-Visa Choice for Citizens of the Netherlands traveling to Kaliningrad
You can choose any internet-enabled device to register for an e-Visa. iVisa helps our customers by providing a quick, easy and secure way to purchase a visa without going to their country's embassy.
We hope you enjoy your trip to Kaliningrad!