Formerly part of the USSR, the Kaliningrad Oblast Region is now under the jurisdiction of the Russian state. It is warmly dubbed "Little Russia" by residents and visitors alike. Residents of the Philippines need a visa to visit this beautiful Russian exclave.
Tourists from many countries around the world have been welcomed by the Russian Foreign Ministry since July 1, 2019 to apply for an e-Visa to travel to Kaliningrad and its namesake capital city.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Kaliningrad e-Visa
How fast will my e-Visa request be completed?
We have three available e-Visa processing options for those who wish to travel from the Philippines to Kaliningrad. The fastest way to get your e-Visa is to choose Super Rush processing.
If you choose Standard processing, it will take a maximum of 9 Business Days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you choose Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 7 Business Days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you choose Super Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 5 Business Days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
How much does a visa to Kaliningrad cost?
The Kaliningrad e-Visa will cost residents of the Philippines:
- USD 25.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 40.00 for Rush processing.
- USD 50.00 for Super Rush processing.
How many times can I use my e-Visa to enter Kaliningrad?
Your e-Visa from Kaliningrad gives you Single Entry into Kaliningrad.
Do I need to visit Kaliningrad using a particular port of entry?
Yes. Only these ports of entry will accept your e-Visa in Kaliningrad:
- Kaliningrad Airport (Khrabrovo)
- Mamonovo Railway Station
- Sovetsk Railway Station
- Bagrationovsk Land Route
- Gusev Land Route
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gzhekhotki)
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gronovo)
- Morskoye Land Route
- Pogranichnyy Land Route
- Sovetsk Land Route
- Chernyshevskoye Land Route
- Kaliningrad Sea Port
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Baltiysk
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Svetly
When does my e-Visa expire?
Your e-Visa for Kaliningrad will expire 30 days after arrival.
How long can I stay in Kaliningrad with an e-Visa?
You can stay in Kaliningrad for 8 days Per Entry.
What documentation is required to get my visa?
To fill out and submit your digital e-Visa application for your planned visit to Kaliningrad, visit the Region, or both, please have the following records handy:
- Valid Passport - You will have to have at least six-months left on your passport from the date you will leave Kaliningrad. Also, ensure that your passport has at least one blank page for stamping at customs.
- Travel Itinerary - Your travel documents will be reviewed by security agents at your chosen port of entry to verify that you have arranged to leave Kaliningrad before your visa expires.
- Digital Photo - This photo must have been taken within the last 3 months.
- Payment Method - Use a debit card, credit card or PayPal to pay for your e-Visa easily and safely.
The Best e-Visa Choice for Citizens of the Philippines traveling to Kaliningrad
You can use any internet-enabled device to apply for an e-Visa. iVisa allows our users to purchase an online visa without going to an embassy. You can complete the whole process in minutes and your information is always secure.
We hope you have a pleasant trip to Kaliningrad!