The Kaliningrad Region, governed by Russia, can be found between Lithuania and Poland on the coasts of the Baltic Sea. The locals use the term "Molotovani" to identify the region, meaning "Little Russia" in English. Turkish nationals will need a special visa to visit this scenic beach getaway.
Since 1 July 2019, Russia's Ministry of Foreign Affairs has allowed applications for Kaliningrad e-Visas for people from 53 nations, including Turkey.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Kaliningrad e-Visa
How fast will my e-Visa request be completed?
We offer three e-Visa processing options for those who wish to travel from Turkey to Kaliningrad. The fastest way to get your e-Visa is to choose Super Rush processing.
If you choose Standard processing, it will take a maximum of 9 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you choose Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 7 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
If you choose Super Rush processing, it will take a maximum of 5 days to process your Kaliningrad e-Visa application.
How much does a visa to Kaliningrad cost?
The Kaliningrad e-Visa will cost citizens of Turkey:
- USD 25.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 40.00 for Rush processing.
- USD 50.00 for Super Rush processing.
How many times can I use my e-Visa to enter Kaliningrad?
Your e-Visa from Kaliningrad gives you Single Entry into Kaliningrad.
Do I need to visit Kaliningrad using a particular port of entry?
Yes. These entry ports in Kaliningrad will accept your e-Visa:
- Kaliningrad Airport (Khrabrovo)
- Mamonovo Railway Station
- Sovetsk Railway Station
- Bagrationovsk Land Route
- Gusev Land Route
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gzhekhotki)
- Mamonovo Land Route (Gronovo)
- Morskoye Land Route
- Pogranichnyy Land Route
- Sovetsk Land Route
- Chernyshevskoye Land Route
- Kaliningrad Sea Port
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Baltiysk
- Kaliningrad Sea Port - Svetly
When is my e-Visa going to expire?
Your e-Visa for Kaliningrad will expire 30 days after arrival.
How long can I stay in Kaliningrad with an e-Visa?
You can stay in Kaliningrad for 8 days Per Entry.
What documentation is necessary to get my visa?
To complete your online e-Visa application for your planned journey to Kaliningrad, enter the Region, or both, gather these records:
- Valid Passport - You’ll need to have at least six-months left on your passport from the date you plan to leave the region. Make sure your passport has at least one blank page for stamping.
- Travel Itinerary - Your travel documents will be reviewed by security officials at your desired port of entry to verify that you plan to leave Kaliningrad before your visa expires.
- Digital Photo - This photo must have been taken within the last 3 months.
- Payment Method - Use a debit card, credit card or PayPal to pay for your e-Visa simply and safely.
The Best e-Visa Choice for Citizens of Turkey planning to travel to Kaliningrad
Visitors from Turkey may apply for an e-Visa without having to contact their local embassy. In just a few minutes, it's easy to complete your e-Visa application and your private information is always secure.
If you are going to visit Kaliningrad, you can fill in your e-Visa application on your smartphone, computer or tablet.
Go out there and explore Kaliningrad!