If you’ve been trying to work out where to apply for the Russia e-Visa for citizens of Hungary then you can relax, because you’re in the right place.
What’s the process to get a Russia e-Visa for citizens of Hungary?
- First things first, head over to iVisa.com and open the application page.
- Complete the application form, taking care to correct any typos.
- Pay the fee that corresponds with your chosen processing speed.
- Once you’ve attached any required documents, submit the form.
- Listen out in case we need to call you about anything.
- The approved visa will be delivered to you by email.
Why apply in advance?
The benefit of applying in advance can be three-fold. You are able to enjoy yourself more as you can relax and set aside travel document worries, you can avail of a stress-free service with support by iVisa.com and you get a perfect application the first time round, without needing to waste time on multiple forms.
Frequently Asked Questions
What will the Russia e-Visa for citizens of Hungary cost?
One of the advantages of using our service is that you get the choice of three processing options, for whatever your budget is:
- Standard Processing - This offers the best value for money, with a low cost and average wait time. USD 223.00 - 9 days.
- Rush Processing - If you can afford to pay a bit more for a faster experience, Rush is a good option. USD 233.00 - 7 days.
- Super Rush Processing - This speed is the fastest, for when you have no time to wait. USD 248.00 - 5 days.
Can I apply for a Russia e-Visa for citizens of Hungary with just my passport?
You don’t need much at all to apply for this eVisa. Check it out:
- A passport with 6 months validity remaining.
- A digital passport size photo.
- Your travel itinerary.
- PayPal to pay for the processing fee. Alternatively, use a credit or debit card.
How long will the Russia e-Visa for citizens of Hungary be valid for?
Apply for your Russia e-Visa with our help, and you can select from two different types- there’s a 30 day visa that offers a single entry, and there is also another 30 day visa that offers double entry benefits.
What else can I learn about the Russia e-Visa for citizens of Hungary?
Our friendly team of experts can tell you everything you need to know about the Russia e-Visa for citizens of Hungary. All you have to do is reach out to them through email or on the chat page at iVisa.com.
Why choose iVisa.com to get your Russia e-Visa for citizens of Hungary?
We reckon you should choose iVisa.com to get your Russia e-Visa for citizens of Hungary because we have simplified the whole process down to just a couple of easy steps, and with support and guidance throughout, it’s never been easier to get the travel document you need.
There are more than a few impressive churches to check out when you’re in Russia, and Saint Petersburg is a great place to visit if you fancy a short tour for a glimpse of the highlights. One of the buildings that you might recognise from postcards or brochures is the rather picturesque and medieval style Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood. Formerly of Russian Orthodox denomination, it is now an independently secular museum of mosaics which aptly reflects the 7500 square meters of beautiful, eye-catching mosaics that cover the interior of the building. It was originally ordered to be built by Alexander the third in the spot where his father was murdered. If you have time left in Saint Petersburg, nip over to Vasilyevsky Island. You can find it over the river from the Winter Palace, and there are road and metro connections. It’s a charming place to take a walk in the landscaped gardens and parks or see what’s going on in the intriguing Museum of Electrical Transport or the Old Stock Exchange.