Russia invitation letter
People who want to go to Russia, whether it is for business or pleasure, need a visa to enter the country. However, one of the requirements for obtaining a visa is presenting an invitation letter.
While iVisa cannot help you to get the visa per se, the services it provides can help you get that invitation letter. After you receive it, you still need to go and have an interview at the Russian embassy in your country, but at least you are one step closer to getting the document you need.
Russian invitation letter requirements
Before applying for the invitation letter, you should know that you need a few things to get started. They are as follows:
• A valid passport – make sure that the passport remains valid for at least six months
• Means of payment – you can use a credit/debit card or a Paypal account
• Valid email address – the invitation letter will be sent to you via email
• Proof of accommodation – a hotel confirmation, Airbnb, or anything of this sort will suffice
• Date of departure and arrival
• The number of entries you need
• Proof of finance – it does not always apply
• Business card – if you travel for business purposes
The application form
After you put together everything that you need, you can go on and fill in the application form. The process is simple, and help is provided for you if you have any questions. iVisa has an excellent 24/7 support service. There are two steps you need to complete. The first one consists of you filling in your basic information like name, address, email address, passport info, and so on. You also need to select the type of the invitation letter you want (tourist – single or multiple entry or business,) and the processing time. The second step will require you to revise everything you do in step one and make the payment. You can do that using your credit/debit card or your Paypal account. After you are done, you hit the submit button and wait for the document to arrive in your email inbox.
Fees and processing time
The fees you need to pay depends on multiple aspects. The invitation letter itself is free, but the service fee differs. The processing time is one of the elements that affect the costs.
You have three options:
• Standard processing – this is the cheapest option you have, which means you will be charged only 25$. Your application will be processed within one business day.
• Rush processing time – this option will make the process go faster. Your invitation letter will be ready within six hours, but you have to pay 50$ for it.
• Super Rush processing time – this is the fastest and most expensive option. Your application will be processed within just two hours, but the cost will reach 75$.
The fees above apply for the single entry tourist visa. If you want a double entry tourist visa, just add another 10$ to the prices above. If you are interested in the business visa, which comes with multiple entries, you need to add 50$ to those costs.
The document you receive will be in Russian, and you need to print it out in color. If you have never seen what it looks like, surely you can find a Russia visa invitation letter sample online. Make sure that you take it with you when you go for your interview at the embassy.