All UK citizens who would like to travel to Russia should know that they need a visa to enter the country. However, if you plan on going to Russia anytime soon, keep in mind that you cannot apply for a Russia visa without an invitation letter. Lucky for you, you can get that invitation letter if you use the services provided by iVisa. It is a company that expedites the process of obtaining a visa, but since in this case it is not possible, the company can at least help you get the letter.
What documents are required?
Before filling in the application, there are a few things you should put together (documents and such). Here is a list of everything you need:
• Valid passport – the passport needs to maintain its validity for at least six months from your arrival date in Russia
• Valid email address – the invitation letter will arrive via email
• Proof of accommodation – a hotel confirmation or any other kind of booking is acceptable
• Proof of finance – only if required
• Business card – if you travel for business purposes
• Means of payment – you must pay iVisa for its services before submitting your application. You can use a credit or a debit card. If you have a Paypal account, iVisa accepts that as well.
Apart from that, you must also know your departure and arrival date, and the number of entries you want your visa to have.
The application, processing time, and fees
The application form is pretty plain sailing. There are two steps you need to go through. The first will require you to put in your personal information, select the visa type you want, and the processing time. The second step consists of a simple revision and payment. After the payment is processed, you can submit your application and wait for it to arrive via email. As for the processing time and fees, you can choose one of the three available options:
• Standard processing time – this is the cheapest option you have. The invitation letter is ready within one business day, and you need to pay 25$ (20.19 GBP) for it.
• Rush processing time – the waiting period is shorter this time. You must wait only six hours for your application to be processed. However, the cost is higher. 50$ (40.38 GBP) to be more precise.
• Super Rush processing – this is the fastest option you have. Your invitation letter will arrive within just two hours, but you will be charged 75$ (60.57 GBP.)
The prices above are for the single entry tourist visa. The double entry will cost you 10 extra dollars, and the business visa will require an additional 50$.
After you receive the invitation letter, remember to print it in color and take it with you at the Russian embassy when you go in for your interview. You may need some other documents for your meeting, but it would be best to get a list with required documents from the embassy. They are the most qualified to guide you towards a successful application. Even so, you have to admit that iVisa is extremely helpful with the invitation letter. Thousands of people have already had pleasant experiences with it, and there is no reason you should not have one as well. The services are cheap, fast, and highly efficient.