Traveling to Russia is always one of the main goals for curious people, regardless of the country they come for. However, to enter this nation, it’s important to have some documents first, including visas. If you have a Liechtenstein passport and you want to travel to the Far East Region in Russia, then you have to apply for a Russia Vladivostok e-Visa for the citizens of Liechtenstein. The good news is that you can apply for this document through an online application form with iVisa.
The process that iVisa offers is easy to understand, and it doesn’t require much effort. You can also apply on your own by going to the nearest consulate, but this may require more time and work on your part.
If you want to know how to apply for this online document with iVisa, continue reading the information below. Don’t forget that this information can also be useful for other documents that you need when traveling to Russia.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Vladivostok eVisa
I’m from Liechtenstein, do I need a visa to enter Russia?
A Russian visa is one of the documents required to enter this nation if you’re from Liechtenstein. Nevertheless, you should know that if you want to visit only the Far East Region (or Vladivostok), then you can simply apply for a Vladivostok e-Visa. In case you want to visit other regions like Kaliningrad or Saint Petersburg, then you’ll have to apply for separate eVisas as well. The most important thing you have to keep in mind is that you cannot enter Russia without any of the requirements mentioned.
What is a Vladivostok e-Visa?
A Vladivostok e-Visa is a travel requirement that the Russian authorities ask you when you want to visit the Far East Region. This travel authorization has a validity of 30 days, but once you’re inside this region, you can only travel within for 8 days. You can use this document as your travel permission in most of the land ports, seaports, and airports in the regions of Vladivostok and other Far East places like Poltavka and Zarubino.
What documents should I get before applying online?
First of all, remember that you can apply for this document by going to the Russian consulate or using the Russian official platform, but you might need a long list of documents to complete the process. You might also need to wait a long time to process the eVisa. That’s why we recommend you apply with iVisa, because the process is a lot easier this way and you’ll only need these documents to apply:
- A passport and a scanned copy of its information page, since this is the usual International ID for anyone.
- A valid photo: you can use iVisa Photos for this part because you need a valid passport-sized picture.
- Valid Email Address: you’ll receive your documents and other details through an email, so you must offer your email address too.
- Payment Alternatives, which can be a debit/credit card or a Paypal account to pay for the fees.
How much do I have to pay for my Vladivostok eVisa?
Please note that the prices will vary according to the type of Russian eVisa you need. Also, note that with iVisa you have the option to choose one of the three processing times available, which is an excellent idea to adjust to everyone’s needs and budgets. Your options are:
- Standard Procedure Option – By waiting 9 days the price will be only USD 25.00.
- Rush Procedure Option – This processing time is a bit expensive, with a cost of USD 40.00, but you’ll wait 7 days for your document.
- Super Rush Procedure Option – This is the highest price, with USD 50.00, but it is also the fastest processing option, with only 5 days of waiting.
How is the application process?
The best thing about iVisa’s process is that it only has 3 steps. You shouldn’t spend more than 20 minutes completing it, but in case you need help, you can contact iVisa’s customer assistance anytime and anywhere.
This is the 3-step method you have to complete:
- First, you have to provide your personal details in the first questionnaire and choose the procedure time.
- Second, have your Paypal or debit/credit card ready to pay for the service, but only after you check that all of your personal details are fine.
- Third and last, upload all the documents required and click on the “submit” button to deliver your form.
We recommend that you double-check the spelling to make sure that everything’s ok.
Are the Russian Tourist Invitation Letter and the Russian Visa the same?
Please note that a Russian Tourist Invitation Letter and a Russian visa are not the same. The Invitation Letter is part of the documentation required to get the Russian Visa. However, this information is just a useful tip if you apply for a Russian paper visa because these documents are different from the Russian eVisas.
Russian eVisas are easier to get because they don’t demand the same as a Paper Visa, which is why it’s so much easier to get a Vladivostok e-Visa than a Russian Visa.
Is it safe to use iVisa’s service?
You can be sure that using iVisa’s service is completely safe thanks to its professional team that’s been working with these documentations for many years. If you have doubts about it, you can read these reviews with over 20,000 testimonials on Trustpilot.
Where can I get more information?
Do you still have doubts or questions about this process? Then you can contact iVisa’s customer service agents for extra help. In case you’d rather read other FAQs or useful tips, then you can check iVisa’s blog.
Get ready for your trip by applying for the Russia Vladivostok e-Visa for the citizens of Liechtenstein with us!