Going to the Vladivostok Region of Russia? It is a wonderful place for developing businesses and tourists who want to see regions other than the central regions of Russia. Only 18 types of citizens are permitted to visit Russia’s Far East land regions with the now electronic, easy-to-use Vladivostok e-Visa including Iranian citizens.
It’s faster than ever to get your visa online for Russia Far East regions from your smartphone, computer, or tablet device. Don’t worry about having to go to the embassy or consulate.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Vladivostok Visa
How long does iVisa take to process my Vladivostok e-Visa application?
There are a few types of processing options you can decide on. With quicker processing options for your e-Visa application, you will receive your Russian e-Visa faster.
Choosing the Standard processing time means it will be at most 9 days to complete your application review and send you your digital visa.
Choosing the Rush processing time means it will be at most 7 days to complete your application review and send you your digital visa.
Choosing the Super Rush processing time means it will be at most 5 days to complete your application review and send you your digital visa.
How much will a Far East Russian e-Visa cost me?
Based on your processing speed, your Vladivostok e-Visa will cost:
- USD 25.00 when you choose Standard processing;
- USD 40.00 when you choose Rush processing;
- USD 50.00 when you choose Super Rush processing.
How many entries into the Vladivostok Region of Russia do I get with my e-Visa?
Currently, your digital e-Visa to Russia’s Far East provinces is a Single Entry visa.
When will my Vladivostok e-Visa expire?
Your e-Visa for the Far East Region of Russia expires 30 days after issued.
What is the maximum stay using my Russia Vladivostok e-Visa?
Your e-Visa for Russia Far East regions is good for 8 days Per Entry.
What are the checkpoints that will allow entry with a Far East e-Visa?
With the Far East Russia e-Visa, you will be able to go into areas like Vladivostok, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Blagoveschensk, Khabarovsk, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Anadyr, Trans-Baikal Territory and Buryatia. The following checkpoints are listed by your transportation type:
- By Air: “Vladivostok (Knevichy Airport)”, “Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky (Yelizovo Airport)”, “Blagoveschensk”, “Khabarovsk (Novy Airport)”, “Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (Khomutovo Airport)”, “Anadyr (Ugolny Airport)”,“Ulan-Ude (Mukhino Airport)”, “Chita (Kadala Airport) ;
- By Water/Boat: “Vladivostok”, “Zarubino”, “Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky”, “Korsakov”, “Posiet”;
- By Rail: “Pogranichny”, “Khasan”, “Makhalino”;
- By Car/Road: “Poltavka”, “Turiy Rog”.
What documents do I need for the application?
All citizens of Iran can prepare documents for a faster time filling out the digital Russia Far East e-Visa application :
- Valid Passport - For entry into the Far East Region, you must possess a passport that is at least good for six more months from when you leave Vladivostok. You will also want to have one blank visa passport page for stamping.
- Travel Itinerary - Immigration at entry points of Vladivostok will want to see your travel plans to ensure you will be departing Russia before your visa expires.
- Digital Photo - Your current photo must have been taken in the last 3 months.
- Payment Method - It is really easy to pay for the application with either a credit/debit card or with your PayPal account.
The Easy e-Visa Choice for Iranians Going to Russia Vladivostok
Use iVisa for really easy and quick digital e-Visa applications. Go ahead and fill out the application from your smartphone, computer, or tablet right now. Vladivostok is only a short application away.
We hope your visit to Russia goes well. Safe travels!