The Russia Far East Region, also known as the Vladivostok Region, is the perfect place for operating business people and travelers alike who want to see more than the central regions of Russia. Only 18 types of nationals are allowed to visit Russia’s Far East land regions with the new, easier Vladivostok e-Visa including Kuwait citizens.
Now, it is easier than ever to skip the embassy visit and get your visa online for Russia Far East regions from your smartphone, computer, or tablet device.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Vladivostok Visa
How long does iVisa take to process my Vladivostok e-Visa application?
There are three different processing speeds you can choose from. With faster processing times for e-Visas, you will receive your Russian e-Visa faster.
Choosing the Standard processing time means it will be at most 9 days to complete your application review and send you your digital visa.
Choosing the Rush processing time means it will be at most 7 days to complete your application review and send you your digital visa.
Choosing the Super Rush processing time means it will be at most 5 days to complete your application review and send you your digital visa.
How much will a Far East Russian e-Visa cost me?
Based on your processing speed, your Vladivostok e-Visa will cost:
- USD 25.00 when you choose Standard processing;
- USD 40.00 when you choose Rush processing;
- USD 50.00 when you choose Super Rush processing.
How many entries into the Vladivostok Region of Russia do I get with my e-Visa?
Currently, your digital e-Visa to Russia’s Far East provinces is a Single Entry visa.
When will my Vladivostok e-Visa expire?
Your e-Visa for the Far East Region of Russia expires 30 days after issued.
What is the maximum stay using my Russia Vladivostok e-Visa?
Your e-Visa for Russia Far East is good for 8 days Per Entry.
What are the checkpoints that will allow entry with a Far East e-Visa?
With the Far East Russia e-Visa, you can enter the territories of Vladivostok, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Blagoveschensk, Khabarovsk, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Anadyr, Trans-Baikal Territory and Buryatia. The list of checkpoints is by how you enter:
- By Air: “Vladivostok (Knevichy Airport)”, “Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky (Yelizovo Airport)”, “Blagoveschensk”, “Khabarovsk (Novy Airport)”, “Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (Khomutovo Airport)”, “Anadyr (Ugolny Airport)”,“Ulan-Ude (Mukhino Airport)”, “Chita (Kadala Airport) ;
- By Water/Boat: “Vladivostok”, “Zarubino”, “Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky”, “Korsakov”, “Posiet”;
- By Rail: “Pogranichny”, “Khasan”, “Makhalino”;
- By Car/Road: “Poltavka”, “Turiy Rog”.
What documents do I need for the application?
All citizens of Kuwait must have the following documents for filling out the online Russia Far East e-Visa application :
- Valid Passport - To enter the Far East Region, you need to have a passport that is valid for six months from the time you plan to leave Vladivostok. You will also need one blank page for stamping.
- Travel Documents - Immigration at entry points of Vladivostok will need to validate your travel plans to make sure you are leaving the Region before your visa expires.
- Digital Photo - This photo must have been taken in the last 3 months.
- Payment Method - You can pay for the application with either a credit/debit card or with your PayPal account.
The Best e-Visa Choice for Kuwaitis Going to Vladivostok
For your next trip to the Far East Region of Russia, choose iVisa for easy and quick digital e-Visas. You can access the e-Visa application from your smartphone, computer, or tablet right now.
Have a fun trip to the Vladivostok Region, and safe travels!