The Vladivostok Region is an exciting area of the Russian Federation for potential businessmen and travelers who would like to see more than the main regions of Russia. There are only 18 groups of citizens that are permitted to enter Russia’s Far East regions with the easy to get Vladivostok e-Visa and that also includes Mexican citizens.
Now, obtaining your visa online is quick and secure, and you can get your visa digitally for Russia’s Vladivostok region by applying from your smartphone, computer, or tablet device.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Vladivostok Visa
How long does iVisa take to process my Vladivostok e-Visa application?
You will see three processing speed options you can pick from. By choosing quicker processing times for e-Visas, you will get your e-Visa for Vladivostok quicker.
Choosing the Standard processing time means it will be at most 9 days to complete your application review and send you your digital visa.
Choosing the Rush processing time means it will be at most 7 days to complete your application review and send you your digital visa.
Choosing the Super Rush processing time means it will be at most 5 days to complete your application review and send you your digital visa.
How much will a Far East Russian e-Visa cost me?
Based on your processing speed, your Vladivostok e-Visa will cost:
- USD 25.00 when you choose Standard processing;
- USD 40.00 when you choose Rush processing;
- USD 50.00 when you choose Super Rush processing.
How many entries into the Vladivostok Region of Russia do I get with my e-Visa?
Currently, your digital e-Visa to Russia’s Far East provinces is a Single Entry visa.
When will my Vladivostok e-Visa expire?
Your e-Visa for the Far East Region of Russia expires 30 days after issued.
What is the maximum stay using my Russia Vladivostok e-Visa?
Your e-Visa for Russia Far East regions is good for 8 days Per Entry.
What are the checkpoints that will allow entry with a Far East e-Visa?
With your Far East Russia e-Visa, you will have the freedom to enter into the territories of Vladivostok, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Blagoveschensk, Khabarovsk, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Anadyr, Trans-Baikal Territory and Buryatia. The following checkpoints are listed by how you choose to enter:
- By Air: “Vladivostok (Knevichy Airport)”, “Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky (Yelizovo Airport)”, “Blagoveschensk”, “Khabarovsk (Novy Airport)”, “Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (Khomutovo Airport)”, “Anadyr (Ugolny Airport)”,“Ulan-Ude (Mukhino Airport)”, “Chita (Kadala Airport) ;
- By Water/Boat: “Vladivostok”, “Zarubino”, “Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky”, “Korsakov”, “Posiet”;
- By Rail: “Pogranichny”, “Khasan”, “Makhalino”;
- By Car/Road: “Poltavka”, “Turiy Rog”.
What documents do I need for the application?
All nationals of Mexico are able to get through the application process more quickly by having the listed documents ready to fill out the online Russia Far East e-Visa application :
- Valid Passport - To get into the Russia Far East Region, you need to have a passport that is good for six months from the time you plan on leaving Vladivostok. You will also need one blank page for stamping purposes.
- Travel Documents - Immigration at all entry points of Vladivostok will want to validate your travel itinerary to ensure you will be leaving the Region before your visa or passport expires.
- Digital Photo - This photo needs to have been taken in the last 3 months.
- Payment Method - You can securely pay for the visa application with either a credit/debit card or with your PayPal account.
The Best e-Visa Choice for Mexican Citizens Going to Vladivostok
iVisa is here to give you really easy and quick digital e-Visa applications. You can fill out the application right from your smartphone, computer, or tablet, and skip the waiting at your regional embassy or consulate.
We hope your visit to the Vladivostok Region is safe and enjoyable.