Only 18 types of citizens are permitted to enter Russia’s Far East regions with the fast, simpler Vladivostok e-Visa including Qatar citizens. The Russian Far East, or the region of Vladivostok, for the international companies and curious tourists who want to experience more that the main regions of Russia, is a beautiful part of the Russian Federation.
Now it is faster than ever to skip the visit to the Russian embassy and receive your visa digitally for Vladivostok via your smartphone, laptop or tablet.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Vladivostok Visa
How long does iVisa take to process my Vladivostok e-Visa application?
There are three different processing speeds from which you can select. By choosing quicker processing times for e-Visas, you will receive your Russian e-Visa faster.
Choosing the Standard processing time means it will be at most 9 days to complete your application review and send you your digital visa.
Choosing the Rush processing time means it will be at most 7 days to complete your application review and send you your digital visa.
Choosing the Super Rush processing time means it will be at most 5 days to complete your application review and send you your digital visa.
How much will a Far East Russian e-Visa cost me?
Based on your processing speed, your Vladivostok e-Visa will cost:
- USD 25.00 when you choose Standard processing;
- USD 40.00 when you choose Rush processing;
- USD 50.00 when you choose Super Rush processing.
How many entries into the Vladivostok Region of Russia do I get with my e-Visa?
Currently, your digital e-Visa to Russia’s Far East provinces is a Single Entry visa.
When will my Vladivostok e-Visa expire?
Your e-Visa to Russia's Far East Region expires 30 days after issued.
What is the maximum stay using my Russia Vladivostok e-Visa?
Your e-Visa for Russia Far East visa is good for 8 days Per Entry.
What are the checkpoints that will allow entry with a Far East e-Visa?
You can visit Vladivostok, Petropavlovak-Kamchatsky, Blagoveschensk, Chabarovsk, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Anadyr, Trans-Baikal Territory and Buryatia with an e-Visa for Far East Russia. The list of checkpoints is by how you enter:
- By Air: “Vladivostok (Knevichy Airport)”, “Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky (Yelizovo Airport)”, “Blagoveschensk”, “Khabarovsk (Novy Airport)”, “Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (Khomutovo Airport)”, “Anadyr (Ugolny Airport)”,“Ulan-Ude (Mukhino Airport)”, “Chita (Kadala Airport) ;
- By Water/Boat: “Vladivostok”, “Zarubino”, “Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky”, “Korsakov”, “Posiet”;
- By Rail: “Pogranichny”, “Khasan”, “Makhalino”;
- By Car/Road: “Poltavka”, “Turiy Rog”.
What documents do I need for the application?
All citizens of Qatar will be able to speed through the digital form by preparing the following documents for the online Russia Far East e-Visa application :
- Valid Passport - You must have a passport that is valid for six months from the time you plan on leaving Vladivostok. You will also need one blank page for stamping purposes.
- Traveling Plans - Immigration officials at every entry point of Vladivostok will need to validate your travel itinerary to prove that you will be heading out of the Far East before your visa or passport is no longer valid.
- Digital Photo - The photo you choose needs to be from the last 3 months.
- Payment Method - You can easily pay for the visa application with either a credit/debit card or with your PayPal account information.
The Easiest e-Visa Choice for Qatar citizens Traveling to Vladivostok
If you plan to visit the Vladivostok region, we hope you end up using iVisa for really easy and quick digital e-Visa applications. You can fill out the application on your smartphone, computer, or tablet right now.
We wish your visit to the Vladivostok Region is very memorable, and safe travels!