Yes, the Vladivostok Region is a fun area of Russia for businesspersons and potential travelers who would like to visit more than the main regions of Russia. There are only 18 groups of citizens that are permitted to enter Russia’s Far East regions with the easy to get Vladivostok e-Visa including Singapore citizens.
Now, getting your visa online is quick and secure, and you can obtain your visa digitally for Russia’s Vladivostok region by applying from your smartphone, computer, or tablet device.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Vladivostok Visa
How long does iVisa take to process my Vladivostok e-Visa application?
There are a few processing speed options you can pick from. By choosing quicker processing times for e-Visas, you will get your Vladivostok e-Visa quicker.
Choosing the Standard processing time means it will be at most 9 days to complete your application review and send you your digital visa.
Choosing the Rush processing time means it will be at most 7 days to complete your application review and send you your digital visa.
Choosing the Super Rush processing time means it will be at most 5 days to complete your application review and send you your digital visa.
How much will a Far East Russian e-Visa cost me?
Based on your processing speed, your Vladivostok e-Visa will cost:
- USD 25.00 when you choose Standard processing;
- USD 40.00 when you choose Rush processing;
- USD 50.00 when you choose Super Rush processing.
How many entries into the Vladivostok Region of Russia do I get with my e-Visa?
Currently, your digital e-Visa to Russia’s Far East provinces is a Single Entry visa.
When will my Vladivostok e-Visa expire?
Your e-Visa for the Far East Region of Russia expires 30 days after issued.
What is the maximum stay using my Russia Vladivostok e-Visa?
Your e-Visa for Russia Far East regions is good for 8 days Per Entry.
What are the checkpoints that will allow entry with a Far East e-Visa?
With the Far East Russia e-Visa, you are allowed to enter the territories of Vladivostok, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Blagoveschensk, Khabarovsk, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Anadyr, Trans-Baikal Territory and Buryatia. The following checkpoints are grouped by how you choose to enter:
- By Air: “Vladivostok (Knevichy Airport)”, “Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky (Yelizovo Airport)”, “Blagoveschensk”, “Khabarovsk (Novy Airport)”, “Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (Khomutovo Airport)”, “Anadyr (Ugolny Airport)”,“Ulan-Ude (Mukhino Airport)”, “Chita (Kadala Airport) ;
- By Water/Boat: “Vladivostok”, “Zarubino”, “Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky”, “Korsakov”, “Posiet”;
- By Rail: “Pogranichny”, “Khasan”, “Makhalino”;
- By Car/Road: “Poltavka”, “Turiy Rog”.
What documents do I need for the application?
All residents of Singapore can get through the application process securely and quickly by having the listed documents ready to fill out the online Russia Far East e-Visa application :
- Valid Passport - To get into the Russia Far East Region, you need to have a passport that is good for six months from the time you plan on leaving Vladivostok. You will also need one blank page for stamping purposes.
- Travel Documents - Immigration at all entry points of Vladivostok will want to validate your travel itinerary to ensure you will be leaving the Region before your visa or passport expires.
- Digital Photo - This photo needs to have been taken in the last 3 months.
- Payment Method - You can securely pay for the visa application with either a credit/debit card or with your PayPal account.
The Best e-Visa Choice for Singapore Citizens Going to Vladivostok
If you plan to visit the Vladivostok region, we hope you use iVisa for really simple and fast digital e-Visa applications. So, go ahead and fill out the application from your smartphone, computer, or tablet right now, and skip the lines at your local embassy or consulate.