In October 2019, Russia started offering e-Visas for entry into its second-largest city, St. Petersburg. China is one of 53 countries now eligible to apply online for the Saint Petersburg visa. Don’t waste time at the embassy or consulate. Instead, you can easily apply for your Saint Petersburg visa online from any computer or smartphone.
For those who wish to visit Saint Petersburg, Russia, for tourism, business, or humanitarian work, the Saint Petersburg e-Visa allows you to enter the city through a number of points-of-entry, including Kaliningrad.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) | The Saint Petersburg e-Visa
Not from China? Use our Visa Checker Tool to view the requirements for a Saint Petersburg e-Visa for your country.
What do I need to apply for a St. Petersburg e-Visa?
It’s pretty simple to apply for a visa online for Saint Petersburg.
You will need:
- A Valid Passport - Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the day you plan to enter Saint Petersburg.
- A Digital Photo - Make sure the photo you submit is a passport-sized photo. You can easily obtain one at a drug store or local photography studio.
- Payment Method - We do accept PayPal as well as popular credit/debit cards like Mastercard and Visa.
It’s a good idea to carry a paper copy of your e-Visa with you just in case you have trouble accessing it from your smartphone while travelling.
How long does it usually take to process a visa online for Saint Petersburg?
You can choose from 3 different processing speeds for your Saint Petersburg e-Visa.
- Standard Processing takes up to 9 days to process your visa application.
- Rush Processing takes up to 7 days to process your visa application.
- Super Rush Processing takes up to 5 days to process your visa application.
How much does an e-Visa for Saint Petersburg cost?
The total cost of your e-Visa with processing fees will be:
- USD 25.00 for Standard Processing;
- USD 40.00 for Rush Processing; and
- USD 50.00 for Super Rush Processing.
How many times can I enter St. Petersburg with an e-Visa?
You are allowed Single Entry into Saint Petersburg with your e-Visa.
When does my St. Petersburg e-Visa expire?
Citizens of China using an e-Visa for St. Petersburg will have 30 days after issued before your visa expires.
How long can I stay in St. Petersburg with an e-Visa?
With your e-Visa, you can stay in St. Petersburg for a maximum of 8 days Per Entry.
Get Your St. Petersburg e-Visa Online Now – Citizens of China
There’s so much to do once you arrive in Saint Petersburg. Let iVisa help you make the application process for your e-Visa to Saint Petersburg as safe and easy as possible.
Skip the embassy or consulate and get your visa online.