In October 2019, Russia started issuing e-Visas for entry to St. Petersburg, Russia’s second-largest city. India is one of the 53 countries now eligible to apply online for the Saint Petersburg visa. Don’t bother going to the embassy or consulate. Instead, you can conveniently apply for your Saint Petersburg visa online from any smartphone or computer.
If you wish to visit Saint Petersburg in Russia for tourism, business, or humanitarian work, the Saint Petersburg e-Visa allows you to enter the city through Kaliningrad along with several other points-of-entry.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) | The Saint Petersburg e-Visa
From a country other than India? Use our Visa Checker Tool to see the specifications for a Saint Petersburg e-Visa for your country.
What do I need to apply for a St. Petersburg e-Visa?
You can easily apply for a visa online for Saint Petersburg.
You will need:
- A Valid Passport - Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months from your date of entry into Saint Petersburg.
- A Digital Photo - The photo you submit must be passport-sized. You can easily get these at a drug store or local photography studio.
- Payment Method - We accept most major credit cards like Visa or Mastercard, as well as PayPal.
We recommend that you carry a paper copy of your e-Visa on your person, just in case you cannot access it from your smartphone.
How long does it usually take to process a visa online for Saint Petersburg?
You will receive your Saint Petersburg e-Visa according to the processing speed you choose.
- Standard Processing will take up to 9 days to process your visa application.
- Rush Processing will take up to 7 days to process your visa application.
- Super Rush Processing will take up to 5 days to process your visa application.
How much will my e-Visa for Saint Petersburg cost?
The total cost of you e-Visa with processing fees will be:
- USD 25.00 for Standard Processing;
- USD 40.00 for Rush Processing; and
- USD 50.00 for Super Rush Processing.
How many times can I enter St. Petersburg with an e-Visa?
You will be allowed Single Entry into Saint Petersburg with your e-Visa.
When does my St. Petersburg e-Visa expire?
Citizens of India using an e-Visa for St. Petersburg will have 30 days after issued before your visa expires.
How long can I stay in St. Petersburg with an e-Visa?
Your maximum stay in St. Petersburg with an e-Visa is 8 days Per Entry.
Get a St. Petersburg e-Visa Online Now – Citizens of India
There's so much to do when you arrive in Saint Petersburg. Let iVisa help you by making the application process for your e-Visa to Saint Petersburg as safe and simplified as possible.
Don’t bother going to the embassy or consulate; get your visa easily online.